ONE signs Marat Grigorian

I think he’ll be the best opponent for petrosyan. Got the size with good punches and kicks plus pressure.
im glad he moved because glory’s 70kg division is dead

Hahaha, shocking! But it works in our favor to be honest. To see a best 70 kg like in K-1.

Glory must be going under. Sad. Can't wait for Petrosyan vs Marat though

Well not only Grigorian but Petrosyan, but I hope all the top thais will fight each other regularly. This has potential to be very epic and i hope they don't waste this opportunity on mismatches.

This is fantastic news for the 70 KG division. Not since K-1 MAX have we had it stacked and concentrated in one promotion.
At this point is there really an argument against this division being better than the K1 Max days

I wonder who else is going to leave glory and sign for one

He will probably fight under both promotions. I seriously doubt this is an exclusive contract.

Anissa Meksen left Glory also! Apparently she was fed up with loosing to Soest by questionable decisions...

Anissa Meksen left Glory also! Apparently she was fed up with loosing to Soest by questionable decisions...
Someone let that out about a month ago then deleted the tweet soon after. Must have not been final at that moment.

At this point is there really an argument against this division being better than the K1 Max days
Talent wise there is an argument there. We'll have to see how consistent they will be able to keep this division this strong to be at K-1 MAX level IMO.

Yeah, talent wise i think there is not a clear difference, the top guys of back then would be among the top guys today, and vice versa. The division might be a bit deeper now, but clearly the competition was tougher back then.

One's highest level fights so far at 70 kg kickboxing were probably Petrosyan vs Petchmorrakot and Sittichai vd Superbon. So far, not really comparable to the amount of top level fights in K-1 Max. But yeah tremendous potential, so let's hope ONE pulls the strings right

Last edited:
Now that ONE pretty much owns 70kg, what do you guys think about Glory's place in the weight classes above it? At the forefront or no?

Back