Media ONE - Roots of Honor (12 Apr) Nguyen vs Jadambaa [LIVE NOW link in OP]

giphy.gif

nguyen hurts jadamba with the leg kick, and while jadamba is limping, nguyen KO's him with a flying knee.

what a great card.

Any idea what card makes sense for DJ vs. Wada?

Also who's next for Nguyen and Pacio?

For Nguyen, I think Edward Kelly or Gary Tonon. For Pacio, hmmm...He could fight either Robin or Rene Catalan both are his compatriots or Hayato Suzuki rematch since Suzuki beat him before and is coming off on a win.

Last edited:

I honestly couldn't even tell you who is in line at 145. Koyomi Matsushima? Doubt they give it to Tonon yet.

Pacio 100% gets Hayato Suzuki. Suzuki was scheduled to fight Pacio for the title, and dropped out, which led to Saruta getting the title shot to begin with.

I honestly couldn't even tell you who is in line at 145. Koyomi Matsushima? Doubt they give it to Tonon yet.

I guess it may be the winner of Yamada vs Gafurov in the next early May event at Indonesia.
It also features Okami vs Abbasov who may be another #1 contender match at WW

I guess it may be the winner of Yamada vs Gafurov in the next early May event at Indonesia.
It also features Okami vs Abbasov who may be another #1 contender match at WW
Gafurov just lost to Matsushima though.

Nakashima has to get the next WW title shot after beating Sapo today.

Gafurov just lost to Matsushima though.

Nakashima has to get the next WW title shot after beating Sapo today.

Yeah you are right about Matshishima. Also ive just checked and Yamada vs Gafurov is at 155

Nakashima should fight for the belt next. I meant the winner of Abbasov vs Okami has high chances of being the next contender for the tittle after Nakashima

Last edited:
Back