PBP ONE REVOLUTION, Fri. Sept 24, 6:30 AM ET/3:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
It took for @giovanni_ss to become a mod for ONE to finally get the RESPECT it deserves by having their events posted here as a sticky!!!

It's one of the best and well known promotions today and has produced a lot great fights over the years. I think a lot of people here who are not that familiar with the promotion would enjoy it as well.

It's one of the best and well known promotions today and has produced a lot great fights over the years. I think a lot of people here who are not that familiar with the promotion would enjoy it as well.

Spread the Blood!

<{JustBleed}>

I remember when I was posting ONE threads on Fridays (a while back) and more often than not they would get moved to another forum and when you have LFA and all kinds of shit stickied at the same time it always seemed wrong to me

Reactions: Gio
Gimme Sticky powah and every event I'm on will get Tacked up!

<{natewhut}>

I would love to.

Here.

200w.gif

Thanks for the tags and mentions as always. All of that were appreciated.

I would love to.

Here.

200w.gif

Thanks for the tags and mentions as always. All of that were appreciated.

No Black post it's?

I won't use em otherwise...

Yea I got a Silver Pen...

I am enjoying the back muscles of these boys. No homo of course.

Too bad the kickboxing match is only 3 rounds

I am enjoying the back muscles of these boys. No homo of course.

Hah - One of muh fav bits ta inspect (female or male) is back tracks. The definition on some fighters is absolutely amazing.

In, by the way southeastern languages are fuking awful, tought the translator was joking

Ok Marcus - Let's see!

"You cannot get no Higher"

<LikeReally5>

alright... so they're trying to sell buchecha. i hope fake ansderson kicks his ass

Back