News ONE Revolution - 24th September - Lee Vs Ok

Oh, I know it's a marketing thing. They're Hawaiian.
I think Mokaev is marketed as British but I've seen I think around a month ago on social media he was asking to give him British citizenship. Tsarukyan said that it was idea of UFC to market him as Armenian (he was born in Georgia and lives in Russia; I never seen any info about him holding Armenian citizenship).
Also I've seen info about Polish Chechens that fights in KSW and Polish promotions that they are not fighting abroad because they wait for Polish citizenship while living there as a refugees, I guess (and I am pretty sure promotions put them on posters with flag of Poland).
Brave CF market Eldarov as Bahraini but he said that he doesn't have citizenship and even his friendship with Sheikh didn't help. Kharkhachaev said that he too doesn't have citizenship of Bahrain (and I suspect all of Dagestani who represented Bahrain in amateur mma is still citizens of Russia and none of them are citizens of Bahrain).
I've seen Open FC in Russia was doing posters with fighters and multiple flags (it was mostly guys with Armenian and Russian flags and also Tajikistan and Russia) but I don't know if this pictures really showed which citizenships fighters hold or more like showing connection with their ancestry.

I think Mokaev is marketed as British but I've seen I think around a month ago on social media he was asking to give him British citizenship. Tsarukyan said that it was idea of UFC to market him as Armenian (he was born in Georgia and lives in Russia; I never seen any info about him holding Armenian citizenship).
Also I've seen info about Polish Chechens that fights in KSW and Polish promotions that they are not fighting abroad because they wait for Polish citizenship while living there as a refugees, I guess (and I am pretty sure promotions put them on posters with flag of Poland).
Brave CF market Eldarov as Bahraini but he said that he doesn't have citizenship and even his friendship with Sheikh didn't help. Kharkhachaev said that he too doesn't have citizenship of Bahrain (and I suspect all of Dagestani who represented Bahrain in amateur mma is still citizens of Russia and none of them are citizens of Bahrain).
I've seen Open FC in Russia was doing posters with fighters and multiple flags (it was mostly guys with Armenian and Russian flags and also Tajikistan and Russia) but I don't know if this pictures really showed which citizenships fighters hold or more like showing connection with their ancestry.

Mokaev has British citizenship I think, if o remember properly he was trying to get a visa for his wife.

Mokaev has British citizenship I think, if o remember properly he was trying to get a visa for his wife.
I think he was writing something like he wants to represent Great Britain in coming Olympics and that's why he needs/deserves citizenship but maybe you are right. Also from what I've seen seems like he tells Western media that he is a refugee while he tells different story to media from Russia (that his father moved to UK because of work). A bit shady thing.

I looked at his twitter. August 25 he posted that he lives 10 years in UK and he "still don't have indefinite leave to remain". August 26 he wrote that he revived Indefinite Leave to Remain. From what I understand the fact the he obtain or needs this thing means that he is not a citizen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back