News ONE Revolution - 24th September - Lee Vs Ok

Wtf Viking just fought like Friday lol ONE not even hiding that these shows are tape delayed! Victoria Lee is back so is Aliakbari! Will tune in!
So his fights are 2 months apart? What's the problem?

So his fights are 2 months apart? What's the problem?
Well that wouldn’t be 2 more like 5 weeks apart .. not that there’s any problem with the turnaround more highlighting that these shows do not take place when they’re broadcast .. they’re tape delayed. No way Viking could’ve fought Friday and they already have his contract signed in 3 days.

Well that wouldn’t be 2 more like 5 weeks apart .. not that there’s any problem with the turnaround more highlighting that these shows do not take place when they’re broadcast .. they’re tape delayed. No way Viking could’ve fought Friday and they already have his contract signed in 3 days.

I think this one will probably be live.

Narmo sucks, but Anderson Silva is also past his prime and a kickboxer....

I was surprised to see he has a 3-1 record in MMA and even fought semi recently in 2018

Braddock is a much more dangerous fight than that Norwegian guy. Clearly if it gets to the ground, game over, but yeah, Braddock is mean on the feet.

Braddock is a much more dangerous fight than that Norwegian guy. Clearly if it gets to the ground, game over, but yeah, Braddock is mean on the feet.
It's got a very OG 90s MMA feel to it. A world champion grappler vs a world class kickboxer both of whom limited in the rest of their games. Buchecha has been doing MMA for quite a while now and I'm inclined to think he's a better athlete, so I feel like he'll still get it done.

There's also the fact ONE will be protecting him early on (as they should IMO to be fair) so I think they think he'll win too.

Yeah, he was on the last HW series of TUF. He lost to Justin Frazier.
Completely forgot. Towards the end of TUF I didn't even pay attention to the results or who was on it.

I did just go back and watch that fight though and holy shit, that fight fucking sucked. I now understand why this fight was made. Better hope he's learned any take down defense or semblance of a get up between then and now.

This going be amazing card, man this coming weekend with ONE and UFC I am not getting any homework done haha

This going be amazing card, man this coming weekend with ONE and UFC I am not getting any homework done haha

There's also ACA, BRAVE, LFA and Future FC cards that look great.

It's a crazy weekend for MMA.

There's also ACA, BRAVE, LFA and Future FC cards that look great.

It's a crazy weekend for MMA.
There is also AMC FN event on Friday but I don't think card looks great and they again announced around 6 fights. But I guess today after weigh-in we will have info about all fghts.

Full card

E9CSYp_VcAIkZ1U

<mma4>

Pay attention to Lees nationaity (USA and Singapore)

What? Why?

ONE stated many years that he is a singaporean, though he and his sister have never spend their childhood in Singapore. They do not see themselves as part of the society in Singapore. So it is a little bit false marketing from ONE to state their nationality.

That would be like if Dana White pushed Cain Velasquez as a mexican and not an american despite Cain has been grown up in U.S

It is complicated, but that is the reason why you see two flags on Christian Lee and Angela Lee.

ONE stated many years that he is a singaporean, though he and his sister have never spend their childhood in Singapore. They do not see themselves as part of the society in Singapore. So it is a little bit false marketing from ONE to state their nationality.

That would be like if Dana White pushed Cain Velasquez as a mexican and not an american despite Cain has been grown up in U.S

It is complicated, but that is the reason why you see two flags on Christian Lee and Angela Lee.

Oh, I know it's a marketing thing. They're Hawaiian.

Back