ONE Question

I'll have whatever the TS is having.

lolwutRainbow.jpg

I get that my posts are a thousand years old. And I understand the shit. What I don't get, is who is the man who shits on all the process. I'm right here. In the realm of mis information, I am right here.

I am literally right here, right now, to accept why you are shitting any move. I AM RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, IN PUBLIC.....I"m here.

Listen here meat fist

You are not remotely drunken compared to me. I drink enough to die many times over yet live and live you punk

You think you’re here, you’re not here, you’re there

I’m here

I’m here as fuck

“Drunken” - HAH

you’re barely buzzin chump

I know you mean that with the voice in your head. I girl I care about is on on airplane and a good friend is in obituaries, and I made asshat thread, which by the way, hasn't been moved to the shit bin. Have you ever rode a bike, or a skateboard, probably a skateboard, nothing wrong with skateboard, I imagine there's a similar but opposite runner's high, that you go and go, like the coyote you find yourself a quarter mile off the cliff and you don't entirely know what the hell just happened? Yeah, not a fine thread, I read the post and cringed, this one should be in the toilet, but I try to own up to my shit and there's great posts here, so I take my lumps. You might not believe I have the capacity for embarrassment, i have an excuse for the outburst, but nothing that makes sense in the context of what I'm willing to share tonight.
In response to the man above, I've found there's a spot you can reach kinda beyond the drink, it's a little nirvana where everything you say and do, you can do no wrong, I heard somewhere someone said of this feeling, you're walking with everyone else but two inches above the ground. That's rare air, but I know that, and like the old dragon, you look out and imagine you almost got it, and that's awesome, but it ain't that, you don't have to wonder. You can set yourself up for the muse, but the real shit it magic and electric and divine. I have had that probably three dozen times in my life, the last time a few years back. Life is magic, beauty reigns. But you know it. Even though iit's been awhile for rhat magic feeling, I put my lot full in long ago. I haven't jumped off a cliff for the simple reason, that, well no reason.

You seem like an asshole.

A compacted asshole. I got nothing going on and nowhere to be, and there's youtube for music.. You might be the better man, or they/them. Better and tougher than me is no big prize.

...you'll wear a dress, I'll wear a tie, we'll laugh at that old bloodshot moon in that burgundy sky

thanks for the plat you gave me like 7 years ago for posting some obscure actress's tits in the heavies. it was nice of you.
those were the days.

I've got some trivia cards here, I won't read unless you promise you're listening to the Waits music, buddy system. There's no magic without affect.
t
Eh, damn. What French painter was the subject of Somerset Maugham's "The Moon and Sixpence?"

damn, that's a rough one,

thanks for the plat you gave me like 7 years ago for posting some obscure actress's tits in the heavies. it was nice of you.
those were the days.

That's a kind thing to say, thanks. This seems so stupid, and it wasn't just one actual moment in time, it was a few things, that I won't relate, but I promise you whatever you're thinking, this was something that does nobody any good to hear. But in the fallout, as a littler guy, I just said to myself, If I ever have power, I would prove by example the powere doesn't corrupt. And you can't move or draw breath without fucking that statement up. Petey and a few people know. I was just off-topic. I was just Meat Fist, everything is lost if I sell out. But there were assholes,I can say this objectively because the owner of the wedsite call me. I

said I can't do this unless I can bring in my guys, it won't work. He said do it. So, I knew this was a cursed endeavor, but I've been with me a long time, and like every dick I thought I will be the one, not in a grand scale, but I thought, I can do a lot of good shit and bring in my interpretation of good people, who is what's here. I'm not a big credit guy, but I know what shit was, and I who I brought in and it changed this place. My legacy is I brought in bad asses who had integrity.

When I read this part, I thought "oh, shit! A normal post." I thought for a second you snapped out of the trance they placed you in.

I was wrong.
Your AV fits perfectly with your post! lol

Back