One question for Ronda haters/critics about her competition.

You literally just replied to the person who provided the source, before replying to me? Are you doing what every Ronda hater does and pretend you didn't see the sources while talking to someone else? Thats just sad

As far as Sapp fight goes, its a little hard to find because MMA journalism was virtually non existent in PrideFC, but Joe Rogan talked about it here:

Take that as you wish, but Rogan is a pretty big Fedor fan

Overeem is not a source on who ducked overeem. That's just stupid. You linked a 3 hour podcast as your source? GTFO. Source or admit you were full of it.

Why do you think I'm a Ronda hater? Because I'm not a weird Ronda fangirl like yourself that is praying she never actually has to fight another great fighter? Sorry, but I wanna see the best fight the best. Ronda is great, but you fan girls are just delusional.

More superior men's division striking:
23w6yr4.gif

vcuzk8.gif

ab940i5oy5tg.gif

WMMA Soccer Mom Striking:

tumblr_nl99c4JpO51u2ragso1_400.gif

Holly_Holm_vs._Allanna_Jones_2_medium.gif

giphy.gif

Overeem is not a source on who ducked overeem. That's just stupid. You linked a 3 hour podcast as your source? GTFO. Source or admit you were full of it.

Why do you think I'm a Ronda hater? Because I'm not a weird Ronda fangirl like yourself that is praying she never actually has to fight another great fighter? Sorry, but I wanna see the best fight the best. Ronda is great, but you fan girls are just delusional.

So Overeem is not the authority on who ducked Overeem, but Cyborg IS the authority on who ducked Cyborg? Hypocrite confirmed
We all wanna see that fight, but you are under the impression that it is on Ronda to jump through hoops to make that fight happen, and not the challenger

23w6yr4.gif

vcuzk8.gif

ab940i5oy5tg.gif

tumblr_nl99c4JpO51u2ragso1_400.gif

Holly_Holm_vs._Allanna_Jones_2_medium.gif

giphy.gif

For a fair comparison, you should show examples of the best men's striking to go along with your examples of the best female striking. The dishonesty of your comparison doesn't help your case

So Overeem is not the authority on who ducked Overeem, but Cyborg IS the authority on who ducked Cyborg? Hypocrite confirmed
We all wanna see that fight, but you are under the impression that it is on Ronda to jump through hoops to make that fight happen, and not the challenger

What hoops? I'm not even asking for ronda to make any weight. It's Ronda that is asking for the weight limitations. If cyborg jumps through that hoop fine, but if the hoops Ronda is asking for are the reasons the fight doesn't happen, it's her fault.

No overeem is clearly not a source on who ducked overeem. When do I ever say cyborg was the authority on who ducked cyborg? I didn't. I'm blaming the ufc for not putting the fight together. It's not pac Mayweather level procrastination, but if they don't get it together within the next year or so then it's a travesty. If it's because Ronda won't go up 5 pounds, I'm gonna blame her.

The level of competition for Ronda is just weak and there's no debate for it whatsoever. The fact that the skill level of her opponents keep diminishing with each fight is a testament to that.

I dislike Ronda very very much, but she is as dominant as fighter can be. Her run has been amazing and I think after Tate and a few more defenses she will lose interest in MMA. She has no challenges. A girl will have to be able to stop her judo (which isn't likely) and land a huge shot to hurt her. No one seems skilled enough/smart enough to do that.

No overeem is clearly not a source on who ducked overeem. When do I ever say cyborg was the authority on who ducked cyborg? I didn't. I'm blaming the ufc for not putting the fight together. It's not pac Mayweather level procrastination, but if they don't get it together within the next year or so then it's a travesty. If it's because Ronda won't go up 5 pounds, I'm gonna blame her.

Why wont you blame Cyborg, since she apparently can easily make 135 according to two separate dietitians and Cyborg herself:
http://www.mmaweekly.com/cyborg-says-she-can-make-135-pounds-to-face-ronda-rousey-but-why-wait

Why should UFC make a one-off non title fight just because 1 fighter, who doesn't have any leverage refused to drop 5lbs, which we all know she can? Cyborg is the only one keeping this fight from happening, like she has done for the last 3 years

Anecdotal. Learn logic.

The top 100 fighters today are much better than they were 10 years ago.

The improvement isn't near as great as people make it out to be.

The fact that younger fighters emerge and beat older fighters doesn't serve as evidence that the younger fighters are better than the older fighters were when they were younger.

And is the whole HW division anecdotal?

blah blah

blah blah

HA, you are such a joke.

JJ t-eeing off against a soccer mom was oh so enjoyable. And NOT predictable in the very least... :rolleyes:

While I'm still waiting for the female version of my first batch of Heavyweight gifs, I'll just toss in more.

Lets focus on JDS...he's NOT EVEN THE FUCKING CHAMP!

werdumktfo.gif

1.gif

JDSdropsGonzagaClpd.gif

2qs9zrd.jpg

Remember, JDS...NOT the champ. Has over half a dozen highlight reel knock outs...

wanna know why?

Because NOT wmma.

On the flip side, why don't you be a good little twit and show me the highlight reel of Carla Esparza knocking bitches out so that I can understand why it was so impressive that JJ was able to t off on her like that.

:cool:

You want me to go down the list of people in the HW division that are currently NOT the champ that also have highlight reel knock outs? I could do Overeem next...want me to do Overeem?

Last edited:
I just wanna put this in one more time, cause...well...wmma.

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

This girl just fought for the title! This was THE BEST that the UFC could give to Honda.

A better analogy is if the patriots were ducking the Seahawks while only playing college teams.

A better analogy would be saying RDA is ducking Askren (If Askren had previously been busted for steroids and had previously been signed with the UFC, but asked to be released to go fight some place that RDA doesn't fight).

Women train harder and come from a larger pool of humans who even want to compete. Men's divisions are mostly rapists who haven't been put in jail, yet. They spend most of their time drinking beer and catcalling girls outside of their 'gyms'.

Ronda has risen meteorically to the top of the deepest division in MMA history, and her fights take less than Mike Tyson's to end. He was a rapist. She could beat him, as evidenced by the fact that boxers can't identify a takedown out of a lineup, that Ronda's division is the best in MMA, and that Tyson is too busy catcalling or raping.

Ronda can beat a bear in a fight, unless its a female bear protecting her cubs. She can beat every woman ever, and naturally all the men.

Cyborg got caught once for steroids.

I just wanna put this in one more time, cause...well...wmma.

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

This girl just fought for the title! This was THE BEST that the UFC could give to Honda.

Bethe > Erica Paes > Cyborg

You literally just replied to the person who provided the source, before replying to me? Are you doing what every Ronda hater does and pretend you didn't see the sources while talking to someone else? Thats just sad

As far as Sapp fight goes, its a little hard to find because MMA journalism was virtually non existent in PrideFC, but Joe Rogan talked about it here:

Take that as you wish, but Rogan is a pretty big Fedor fan

Rogan is about as unbiased, grounded and clearheaded a source as I can think of.

Exactly. There was a larger talent pool, yet he was still fighting guys who were nowhere near his level, apart from a few.

If Ronda fights Cristiane and beats her, then what? Will that further be

So your criticizing Ronda for not being a Bj Penn or Donald Cerrone, well in that case the whole UFC roster is full of pussies

LOL good way to run away from the argument.
The Male roster does not need to look elsewhere, because the level is already high at MMW.

But yeah, I do give extra credit for guys who test themselves.
And BJ gets plenty credit for doing it.

WMMA level being as it is, I would rather see Ronda try something that would be an accomplishment, than claim Bethe was a real legit threat to her belt. You disagree?

This is not Judo, she has been at 135 since entering the UFC, she has fought the best in her division. Rousey has always tested clean Cyborg has not, and please tell me this wonderful competition Cyborg is beating in mma. As a 135lb mma fighter she is responsible to fight the best 135lb female mma fighters period. Your arguement ends there you can spout out emotional arguements but factual you have lost. True or false as the 135 BW champ you are responsible to defend against the best 135lb BW fighters.
Again she has competition, if Ronda was a decision machine or getting late stoppages you would be talking about how great she is but because she smokes everyone you blame it on competition. Everyone that dominates thats what fans say. P.S. Ronda smokes Cyborg in minutes or less and I am not even sure Cyborg gets the W vs other girls Ronda has beat at 135. You can say whatever you want to say but your arguement is opinion not fact. When you can tell me a 135lb ranked female Bw Rousey has not beaten or refused to fight you can have a valid arguement until then you are just talking nonsense

LOL! keep the blinders on, son.
You rather she fights lower competition, claiming this is the best at 135... it is just sad.

You are the one without facts.
Cyborg tried to fight Barrs at a kickboxing competition. That's a fact.
Ronda said she could beat any BJJ practitioner, at any weight, gi or no-gi, and flat out refused to try. This is also a fact.

AFter all, facts disagree with you.
I won't even go into your retarded claim she beats Cyborg that easily. For if this was close to true, she would have fought get at 145 or 140, instead, she run away. :redface:

Last edited:
This is not Judo, she has been at 135 since entering the UFC, she has fought the best in her division. Rousey has always tested clean Cyborg has not, and please tell me this wonderful competition Cyborg is beating in mma. As a 135lb mma fighter she is responsible to fight the best 135lb female mma fighters period. Your arguement ends there you can spout out emotional arguements but factual you have lost. True or false as the 135 BW champ you are responsible to defend against the best 135lb BW fighters.
Again she has competition, if Ronda was a decision machine or getting late stoppages you would be talking about how great she is but because she smokes everyone you blame it on competition. Everyone that dominates thats what fans say. P.S. Ronda smokes Cyborg in minutes or less and I am not even sure Cyborg gets the W vs other girls Ronda has beat at 135. You can say whatever you want to say but your arguement is opinion not fact. When you can tell me a 135lb ranked female Bw Rousey has not beaten or refused to fight you can have a valid arguement until then you are just talking nonsense

Scurred.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back