One-punch killer allowed out of jail to play football!

Just a reminder not to incite vigilante justice on the forum. Thanks.

To be fair, what better use for a violent psycho than on an Aussie rules field?

I don't know anything about the case.
But if he is going to be released at some point in the next few years.
Might as well try and rehabilitate him and let him out sometime so that he can function normally in society.
Assuming that is all done within reason.

I don't know anything about the case.
But if he is going to be released at some point in the next few years.
Might as well try and rehabilitate him and let him out sometime so that can function normally in society.
Assuming that is all done within reason.

These dorks are all so draconian and biblical when it comes to criminals.

We both know they'll be the first ones crying for a plea deal if they ever get busted.

Next UFC champ.

So he threw a punch on New years (it was probably a party)....and killed a guy with 1 punch(the guy Ko'd probably fell on something hard).

Sounds like a freak accident to me...doesn't sound like an actual murderer.

Just looked up the details

https://www.news.com.au/national/da...g/news-story/a7c332a5bbab3d9fdee1380f368fb2d5

I thought two guys got into a scuffle and a KO resulted.

Turns out, the douche actually hit a defenseless guy, he randomly picked on the streets.

Guy is a POS, no doubt.....I think he deserves 25 years or more, no sports.

Last edited:
These dorks are all so draconian and biblical when it comes to criminals.

We both know they'll be the first ones crying for a plea deal if they ever get busted.
Busted for murder?!? Goddamn, you're either a shitty troll or a complete degenerate, or both. Take away self-defense and soften up on punishment for violent crime. What could go wrong? At this point we can all just assume you're pro-degeneracy on every issue.

Seriously

If I thought you were being serious I would have infracted the post rather than just delete it.
Inciting violence is specifically against our rules though.

Any hint of antisemitism and I'll lock this thread.

That too, although in this case it wasn't a poster with multiple bans for anti-semitic trolling starting a thread on a legitimate topic but with an antisemitic OP.

Busted for murder?!? Goddamn, you're either a shitty troll or a complete degenerate, or both. Take away self-defense and soften up on punishment for violent crime. What could go wrong? At this point we can all just assume you're pro-degeneracy on every issue.

It was manslaughter, not murder.

He did not intend to kill, it was a mistake.

It's tragic for everyone involved, there is no sense ruining everyone's life even more.

Jesus taught us to forgive. Why not help the man reform?

That too, although in this case it wasn't a poster with multiple bans for anti-semitic trolling starting a thread on a legitimate topic but with an antisemitic OP.
That's what they want you to think.

It is actually working very well in terms of overall crime reduction.
Look at countries like Netherland or Norway they have to close prisons because they don't have enough criminals.
From a crime reduction point of view. The less time you give someone in prison the less likely they are to re-offend.

Not that I am personally in favor of soft punishment. But its the better approach if you want fewer crimes.

It's tragic for everyone involved, there is no sense ruining everyone's life even more.

The story is in the context of NSW introducing mandatory minimum sentences of 8 years for drunken "coward punch" attacks resulting in homicide and Victoria introducing 10 year minimums for proven "coward punch" attacks resulting in homicide, as well as support for stricter penalties.

Since it was you who brought up the "shoe on the other foot" argument, how would you feel if this sac of shit killed someone in your family? Just say he was only trying to beat the fuck out of them and didn't mean to kill them, so let bygones be bygones and cut the guy some slack? This hunk of shit started a fight with people who had no interest in fighting and then chased down and was throwing haymakers at a guy who was backing up to avoid it and then danced over the guy's dead body after he cracked his skull on the pavement. Guy deserves to have Brett Rogers as cellmate to give him beatdowns and tender loving every night.

Back