News ONE Inside The Matrix: Aung La Nsang vs Reinier de Ridder Oct 30 5:30am/8:30am PBP Discussion Thread

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
121689678_358491075600108_3454956918726881518_n.jpg

Last edited:
Martin fighting Thanh Le should be a great. Nice, this card will be great.

Video game? They need to team up with Bellator, Rizin, and PFL for an EA MMA type game. As far as the card goes, I really like it. I’m glad they’re pushing more MMA after all those signings they had. Seems like they were in an MMA drought and only showing kickboxing for a bit.

Video game? They need to team up with Bellator, Rizin, and PFL for an EA MMA type game. As far as the card goes, I really like it. I’m glad they’re pushing more MMA after all those signings they had. Seems like they were in an MMA drought and only showing kickboxing for a bit.
I definitely didn't expect a video game from ONE. Sure, they posted some video game cover, but I thought it was just Chatri blowing smoke.

If they are video game savvy, they would team up with Yuke's and utilize the Undisputed 3 engine. Then we could have something.

That's too awesome to happen.

Back