News ONE PED Testing Thread: Martin Batur, Jasur Mirzamukhamedov, etc.

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This is what happens when you have non-Asians in your promotion, no respect, doing roids

but in real talks, Soldic was obviously bothered by the PED accusations (since he privated his Insta comments when everyone was saying he didn’t sign with the UFC because he can’t pass USADA) so he and Chatri decided to throw one of his own boys as a example that ONE supposedly does drug testing.

they had Alain Aglani fighting for them and you are telling me they drug test, okay there

Last edited:
I think they did say they'd partnered with a new testing org recently. I'm not sure how legit it is but maybe if they actually want to start running shows in the US it's something they figured they had to do.

They might as well scrap the BJJ division if they're going to test though.

I think they did say they'd partnered with a new testing org recently. I'm not sure how legit it is but maybe if they actually want to start running shows in the US it's something they figured they had to do.

Galvao, enough said. Chatri has been saying they were doing WADA testing since 2018, but then it came out they weren’t using WADA but WADA standards, aka they never tested

This year Chatri came out and said they didn’t drug test because their fighters are too Asian and honorable and also too poor to afford roids

They can't be serious right?
Well there goes half the potential HWs they could of had and probably a good portion of the ones they have

Im guessing the amazon deal has opened ONE up to actual drug testing now? If so it would explain Alvarez's quick release and there will be many more suspensions to come...

Im guessing the amazon deal has opened ONE up to actual drug testing now? If so it would explain Alvarez's quick release and there will be many more suspensions to come...
Batur is Soldic's buddy, if no other suspension ever happens, it will most likely just be a show suspension to pretend that ONE is drug testing

They’re trying to look good to the U.S. crowds, as let’s be honest, nobody outside the U.S. cares about drug testing in mma.

Probably something to do with money laundering and Amazon conspiracies.

Yeah there really is no transparency with them so they can throw out a nobody and be like see we test but who knows whats really going on there.

If they did come to US they would atleast be tested by the commissions you would assume on fight night. That could lead to certain fighters being left off any US cards esp certain grapplers.

Nobody even wants them to do this, nobody really wants them to have legit weigh ins and testing etc.

Yeah there really is no transparency with them so they can throw out a nobody and be like see we test but who knows whats really going on there.

If they did come to US they would atleast be tested by the commissions you would assume on fight night. That could lead to certain fighters being left off any US cards esp certain grapplers.

Nobody even wants them to do this, nobody really wants them to have legit weigh ins and testing etc.
All anybody wants from ONE is some honest transparency about the weigh-ins/hydration process, as it seems sketchy as hell. Nobody gives a damn about steroids, except for goofy UFC only fans who buy into USADA cleaning up the sport.

They really don’t have to do anything. The standard is commission testing, meaning pre- and post fight. That’s it, that’s the standard. Some states do out of competition testing if a fighter has a bout coming up in their jurisdiction. Outside of the UFC, nobody’s worried about additional testing. This is just ONE trying to have a goofy squeaky clean image, which serves nobody.

All anybody wants from ONE is some honest transparency about the weigh-ins/hydration process, as it seems sketchy as hell. Nobody gives a damn about steroids, except for goofy UFC only fans who buy into USADA cleaning up the sport.

They really don’t have to do anything. The standard is commission testing, meaning pre- and post fight. That’s it, that’s the standard. Some states do out of competition testing if a fighter has a bout coming up in their jurisdiction. Outside of the UFC, nobody’s worried about additional testing. This is just ONE trying to have a goofy squeaky clean image, which serves nobody.
Exactly, I don't get the people who really care about steroids in sports, especially the UFC fans who are obsessed about it. Steroids make everything better, baseball was better when everyone was roided and hitting homeruns left and right, MMA is the same.

Back