PBP ONE on TNT 1: Adriano Moraes vs Demetrious Johnson 5:30/8:30pm PT/ET Apr 7 Discussion Thread

Awesome! Thanks man :)
<RomeroSalute>No worries

I imagine there will be a Play-By-Play thread here too, they are usually really fun imo.

I can't wait to see this crazy mother fucker live for the first time!
ezgif-7-b-87-a-20-b-165-a-9-1614422730677.gif

2ab276142781039fa92f446f375259b4.gif

I thought it was on last night, got fired up to watch some fights! and then found it was a just the press conference and face offs..
<mma3>

Yeah, it's safe to say I won't be watching it live at 3am

Oh don't get me wrong as soon as I wake up I'll be watching it before work.
It’s 10pm ET. I realize you might be from somewhere else, but just want to make sure everyone knows these April shows are airing on US time (unlike usual).

The entire card is only supposed to last 3 hours. A big change of pace from the UFC.
It’s only 6 fights! Main card only 3. Short and sweet.

--

I thought it was on last night, got fired up to watch some fights! and then found it was a just the press conference and face offs..
<mma3>

I've done that too. Worst is when I get all psyched up to join the PbP and jump in just as it's all ended. This one I presume we'll start at 8:30 pm EST, watch two fights live and then the main event on tape delay at 10 pm EST. My brain's already a mess so it might work out okay. Someone please tag me if it's anything different.

I've done that too. Worst is when I get all psyched up to join the PbP and jump in just as it's all ended. This one I presume we'll start at 8:30 pm EST, watch two fights live and then the main event on tape delay at 10 pm EST. My brain's already a mess so it might work out okay. Someone please tag me if it's anything different.
100% ... UK Time as well so it was 3AM, I was like
200w.gif
waiting for the PBP thread to start...

We have 11 hours to go!, i'll try and remember to tag you if i'm not too frazzled!
:)

Wednesday April 7, 2021

dRMhcs2.jpg

[MMA/MUAY THAI]
ONE on TNT 1
Singapore

TNT Broadcast is delayed on West Coast, so use Watch TNT app to watch live in US

Main Card – TNT / Watch TNT App / YouTube – 10:00pm ET / 7:00pm PT
Adriano Moraes vs. Demetrious Johnson
Eddie Alvarez vs. Iuri Lapicus
Rodtang Jitmuangnon vs. Danial Williams

Preliminary Card – BR Live (US) / YouTube – 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT
Tyler McGuire vs. Raimond Magomedaliev
Chingiz Allazov vs. Enriko Kehl
Reug Reug vs. Patrick Schmid

https://grabakahitman.com

Oh don't get me wrong as soon as I wake up I'll be watching it before work.

While we're watching the tape delay barge in here. Just before each fight, arrogantly 'predict' exactly how it will go. :)

Just kidding. You're a great poster. Appreciate the lists you make of prospects, what to watch for etc. Adds to my enjoyment of mma!

i'm kinda pumped for something different. i am glad it isn't going head to head with a ufc event! i hope its great and tnt has success with these cards. i am gonna try to watch it with a friend on discord

That card is more PPV worthy than half of the ppv UFC cards over the last 2 years.

Back