"One of these men will have a....."

It was just another way of saying that both fighters hold undefeated records. Not only are you getting your panties in a wad over nothing, there's about 5 other things in your post that are straight fucking ignorant.

Nah.. not everyone watches fights for technical expertise.. i just want to see couple of guys throwdown! i like a mix of technical stuff and doofus comments. not everyone aspires to be a fighter

....one in the Loss column after this fight."

-Jon Anik

Geee...thanks Jon...very clever. So what you are saying is that two guys, with undefeated records, is likely to lose the fight and now the zero will be a 1 and he will have a loss??.

1. You do realize that Goldie says this same thing, word for word, about every undefeated fighter match-up right? Not that he is any better which is say since he has been around forever and really should be a better announcer.

2. Didn't read the wall of cry, go get laid man.

LL

This needs to be reposted.

I am so happy I did not read the TS. :D

“In the first case, the need was to renounce the consciousness of a nonexistent immobility in space and recognize a movement we do not feel; in the present case, it is just as necessary to renounce a nonexistent freedom and recognize a dependence we do not feel.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back