one of these days ronda is going to get slapped and ko'd

I get the suspicion TS wrote this with a hard on.

Hey look its that guy that hopes Ronda has a penis he can touch!

I never said I wanted to touch it. Making shit up again, just like a woman.

I get the suspicion TS wrote this with a hard on.

the only 2 female fighters i like to watch are joanna and cyborg, wanne know why? because when i see them punch, i don't feel like they are inferior to men, they punch and kick like men.

I never said I wanted to touch it. Making shit up again, just like a woman.

Come on now. We both know that was implied.
Its okay I wont judge.

now you sound more like a woman.

Is that some kind of insult?
So you see women as some lower beings and its an insult to be compared to one?
It must suck to be you.

Is that some kind of insult?
So you see women as some lower beings and its an insult to be compared to one?
It must suck to be you.

i don't see them them as lower beings, but i bet you get slapped by your woman.

i don't see them them as lower beings, but i bet you get slapped by your woman.

Well then maybe you should use being a women as an insult because some one does not agree with you. Also LOL for getting rustled because Ronda a person you never met says something.

So do you often fantasize about beating women. It does seems that you are fascinated with women and men fighting.

I'm sensing insecurity in this thread.

Yes, when fighting Cyborg in 1 minute she'll kiss the ground

Well then maybe you should use being a women as an insult because some one does not agree with you. Also LOL for getting rustled because Ronda a person you never met says something.

So do you often fantasize about beating women. It does seems that you are fascinated with women and men fighting.

they are sepeate divisions , men are better fighters.

Come on,she's joking.She doesn't believe 1 thing she says.

"We had a training session where we were rolling around on the mat with just newaza. I was a black belt at the time in jiu-jitsu. Ronda began to cry. I said, 'What are you crying about? ' She said, 'I can't do anything.' I said, 'Ronda, I'm 100kg male.' She said, 'Yeah, but I don't feel like you're supposed to beat me.'

I had known her for a while, but it got to the point where I got a little upset because I was like, 'Well, hell, what is she saying about me? Is she disrespecting me and my expertise?' And no, she's not. She does not believe that she's supposed to lose." - Rhadi Reguson

She doesn't believe in having a defeatist mentality. Everything you do begins with a thought. If you start off saying "I can't" you immediately put yourself on the path of failure.

I'm surprised people don't understand this concept.

I'm not surprised at all, most posters in this place are losers anyway, how should they ever be able to understand the mentality of being a champion and a winner?

Yes, when fighting Cyborg in 1 minute she'll kiss the ground

Why? That's not how she usually celebrates a win. But who knows, that way of celebrating has been seen before.

Back