one of these days ronda is going to get slapped and ko'd

sub>ko

Purple Belt
Reaction score
she should stop saying she can beat anybody in the world. she knows shes talking that bullshit. gegard absolutely manhandled her in practice. she fights at 135 , thats tj's en baraos division. these guys would absolutely break her jaw.

and if she isn't careful i truly feel she is going to meet some crazy fuck on the streets who is above 200 pounds who is going to start swinging on her and hes going to land on her and its over, the female jaw isn't ment to take a bomb from a big man, and ronda gets hit in every fight by these amateur girls. and when this happens everybody is goingt to say : well she had it coming, act like a man you get treated like a man

lets not forget what happened to lucia rijker.....

so please ronda stop , im telling this for your wellbeing.

Come on,she's joking.She doesn't believe 1 thing she says.

If she did believe she could beat anyone she would be begging to fight Cyborg at 145 tomorrow just to prove a point.
But she doesn't have the drive and isn't really confident.If she really was,she would've stayed in judo until she won the gold medal and was considered the best.

Saying things like that makes everyone talk about her and it's great for mma.But don't think she believes 1 word of it TS,she's just Sonnening us all over again.

Come on,she's joking.She doesn't believe 1 thing she says.

If she did believe she could beat anyone she would be begging to fight Cyborg at 145 tomorrow just to prove a point.
But she doesn't have the drive and isn't really confident.If she really was,she would've stayed in judo until she won the gold medal and was considered the best.

Saying things like that makes everyone talk about her and it's great for mma.But don't think she believes 1 word of it TS,she's just Sonnening us all over again.

tell that to some crazy fucker on the street... man im telling you if a girl was out here telling she can beat any man in the world i already know 10 guys here that are so fucked up in their head that would absolutely go and test her. she should be careful.

i know she doesnt believe it, but no need to provoce people. nothing more dangerous then a mans pride....

And people yet again forget Mousasi is a legit judo black belt, and twice her size. The judo bit being quite essential in the equation.

And people yet again forget Mousasi is a legit judo black belt, and twice her size. The judo bit being quite essential in the equation.

Yes, she'd legit toss an untrained guy attacking her

she should stop saying she can beat anybody in the world. she knows shes talking that bullshit. gegard absolutely manhandled her in practice. she fights at 135 , thats tj's en baraos division. these guys would absolutely break her jaw.

and if she isn't careful i truly feel she is going to meet some crazy fuck on the streets who is above 200 pounds who is going to start swinging on her and hes going to land on her and its over, the female jaw isn't ment to take a bomb from a big man, and ronda gets hit in every fight by these amateur girls. and when this happens everybody is goingt to say : well she had it coming, act like a man you get treated like a man

2015 feminism. You can say whatever you want with no repercussions.

Why do you have such a hate boner for Ronda that you had to make the same fucking thread twice within 10 minutes of each other?

She doesn't believe in having a defeatist mentality. Everything you do begins with a thought. If you start off saying "I can't" you immediately put yourself on the path of failure.

I'm surprised people don't understand this concept.

I think Rousey's statements about beating men or beating anyone are unhelpful, unnecessary, and sometimes unfair. That said, OP comes across as if someone has been fantasizing about assaulting women.

Yet another creeper fantasizing about women being assaulted by men

i know she doesnt believe it, but no need to provoce people. nothing more dangerous then a mans pride....

Seriously? So because Ronda says some shit some guy will freak out and beat her because of his male pride? If guys feels hurt or rustle because of Ronda you might not be men after all..

Hey look, the same 3 people running to Ronda's defense.

Have a snickers bro.

Seriously, if a bunch of dudes try and attack Ronda because she shot her mouth off, then they have much, much, much bigger issues.

She doesn't believe in having a defeatist mentality. Everything you do begins with a thought. If you start off saying "I can't" you immediately put yourself on the path of failure.

I'm surprised people don't understand this concept.

why drag cain velazquez into it?

Seriously? So because Ronda says some shit some guy will freak out and beat her because of his male pride? If guys feels hurt or rustle because of Ronda you might not be men after all..

you sound like a woman.

Back