One of the most cringe worthy articles I have ever read about Rousey

blah_blah619

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
First off it's titled: Ronda Rousey Got Me Pregnant ಠ_ಠ

Some highlights:

I would bring friends over to my house and make them watch Ronda's fights while I watched them watch. I would break down what happened. I would pause the video and go back and make them rewatch if I felt like they weren't giving it their full attention. And then I would basically yell at them until they agreed she was the best. Look at her all-black outfit. That's better than everyone's! Listen to her entrance song—that's better than all the others! Look at her mean mug! Look how she enters the ring! Watch her fights! Listen to how she talks after she wins! LOOK AT HER. SHE IS BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM.

Jenny and I started doing our faceoff poses, which quickly led to our full-on "UFC'ing." The look on Joe's face when he rounded the corner to see his fiance and her friend on the ground trying to rip each other's arm out of the socket was pure horror and concern.

Ronda pointed at Bethe after she knocked her out and said, "Don't cry." The next day I got pregnant. And I stopped crying.

Sorry for the wall of text but Jesus I thought these types of Rousey fans were only trolls. I didn't know they legitimately believe this shit.

whole article: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2683170-ronda-rousey-got-me-pregnant-a-memoir

KRp6gcc.png

I'm actually embarrassed for the writer of that.

Perhaps the article was written sarcastically, as an experiment to see how many people would get upset enough to post about it on a message board.

That article makes more sense than 90% of Sherdog posts. But it is still cringeworthy.

Back