One of the most commendable things I've ever seen in MMA

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Was when Romero had Brunson hurt in the 3rd and was GNPing him on the ground.

Romero noticed Brunson's mouth guard fell out so instead of hitting him in the face , he started elbowing Brunson's body /liver area repeatedly until the ref stopped it.

Pure Fucking Class ladies and gentleman.
<RomeroSalute>

giphy.gif

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F02%2F15%2F16%2F57%2Fromero.jpg

Romero sort of reminds me of a kind version of Palhares

Post fight he gets too awkwardly emotional not reading the situation and kisses his opponent (Palhares goes the other way and takes a limb home)

Has weird interactions with the ref Kennedy/Miller fights
Both seem a bit simple minded

Romero sort of reminds me of a kind version of Palhares

Post fight he gets too awkwardly emotional not reading the situation and kisses his opponent (Palhares goes the other way and takes a limb home)

Has weird interactions with the ref Kennedy/Miller fights
Both seem a bit simple minded

Romero's a bit of a simpleton but his intentions seem sincere.

Muah

Roy Nelson literally kicked Big Dan in the ass instead of murdering Big Nog

On the opposite end Chris Weidman had no hesitation on the attempted murder of Mark Munoz.

Jon Jones noticed Marreta didnt have a leg to stand on and didnt take him down to guarantee the win.

Stood against the man because he knew the only chance Thiago had was to land a lucky punch and he wanted to give him a fair fight

The GOAT human being

<DirkMavs> <21>

Romero noticed Brunson's mouth guard fell out so instead of hitting him in the face , he started elbowing Brunson's body /liver area repeatedly until the ref stopped it.

<RomeroSalute>
thats fucking gold lol

killed me :p

Jon Jones noticed Marreta didnt have a leg to stand on and didnt take him down to guarantee the win.

Stood against the man because he knew the only chance Thiago had was to land a lucky punch and he wanted to give him a fair fight

The GOAT human being

<DirkMavs> <21>

Who?? The steroids guy?

and then there is schaub vs cro cop..

<RomeroSalute>
I think he just wanted to break his body

giphy.gif

Gif

Not only has Rockhold been knocked out and extra punched in every one of his knockout losses, Yoel knocked him out in his signature 3rd round and then tried to make out with him after. Rockhold wanting none of it, that's the worst I felt for Rockhold. Give the man his space.

Henderson knew Bisping was already knocked out cold. But he knew how much everybody hated him, so he hit him one more time. Was one of the nicest things an athlete has ever done for his fans...

HelplessPastelBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

Back