One of the best lateral drops I've seen in MMA

So 3 years later you thought you'd make a thread about it in the wrong forum?

that was nice.

Kris McCray (i think?) had a good one on TUF. If anyone can dig up a gif, please post it, I couldnt find one.

1_001.gif

So takedown? Is that what your expert and well educated post is referring to?

Thanks. I bet your one of the guys on here lately complaing about how the ufc is poorly run and viewership is dwindling.

Whereas i want to complain about the horrible and redundant posts on this forum. Great your an expert who also knows the lingo. Got it. Why is this in the ufc thread?

Thanks. I bet your one of the guys on here lately complaing about how the ufc is poorly run and viewership is dwindling.

Whereas i want to complain about the horrible and redundant posts on this forum. Great your an expert who also knows the lingo. Got it. Why is this in the ufc thread?

Drunk?

You sound like you're mad.

You sound fun.

Maybe if you knew wrestling and not shitty gi grappling you would know what a lateral drop is. Assuming you even do gi grappling from your username. Learn a real martial art then sue your shitty school for teaching you useless garbage.

Too bad Brett could never really get his groove back completely after his 10-0 tear and loss to Fedor.

Had at least some hype to him way back when.. but was easily exposed by the HW GOAT

Wow, look at Roger's akward movement. Can't believe this guy beat Arlovski.

All I saw was a big strong hoss muscling a guy.

Back