One of my favorite Cain Velasquez Highlights

Really cool. Thanks dude.

It's really hard not to like Cain.

He trains hard, doesn't talk shit, He whoops ass and doesn't brag. Then in the post fight interview he thanks his team. Cain is one of a kind! Cain is a man of action.. And when he says something I believe it.

scary, scary man. i would love to see him call out jon jones. he never really "calls out" anyone, but man would i love for him to tell jones to stay where he is for his own safety.. something like what werdum did.

scary, scary man. i would love to see him call out jon jones. he never really "calls out" anyone, but man would i love for him to tell jones to stay where he is for his own safety.. something like what werdum did.

Definitely not his style, but hell yeah in the case of Jones I would love for Cain to say "child please, sit down and be quiet never forget that if we were in jail you would be one of my wives".

It's not in Cains nature to call someone out.. But he is willing to fight anyone! He has said in a Q and A that he would fight Jones if he moved up. I think Cain would be highly motivated and excited to face Jon Jones!

I watched Expendables 3 a few days ago and I saw a bunch of dudes attempting to be Alpha.. Cain doesn't even try to act tough, he just is! He's Bashful, modest and calm but scary in the Octagon! He's a true Alpha Male.. He reminds me a lot of my idol Fedor!

Back