Social One of Dave Rubin's open minded guests finds out that he's gay after their interview.

This didn't offend me in the slightest. I laughed my ass off, just like I did when Shapiro told his "buddy" Rubin to his face that he wan't comfortable going to his house for a party because he's gay.

Nothing funnier than watching a professional bootlicker being forced to eat shit right in front of his audience.

It happens to Rubin quite frequently. Prager basically called him a useful idiot to face, and he also had to sit there and take it.

Their entire point is that people can disagree on personal levels and still get along as long as they don’t interfere with the other persons life. youre being a douche. Not them.

Apparently not if you're married.

https://amp.timeinc.net/time/money/4490124/gay-couples-outearn-others

Men in same-sex marriages tend to earn significantly more than their lesbian or heterosexual counterparts, according to new data released this week by the U.S. Treasury Department. Gay men had an average household income of $176,000 in 2014, $52,000 more than lesbian couples and $63,000 more than opposite-sex couples. One group where incomes are remarkably higher than peers: same-sex married men with children report average earnings of $275,000, more than double that of same-sex female and heterosexual couples.

<36>
Nope, being gay is the same as beung a homeless crackhead. I heard it on YouTube so it must be true! o_O

That equivalency is messed up. Fuck that guy.

Listen I like Rubin but he’s kinda soft and doesn’t defend his positions a lot of the time.

I feel he’s unnecessarily attacked by beta lefties who hate the fact he’s gay and left but talks to conservatives, yet at the same time he’s not an intellectual.

He has very smart people on his show, and I like that he’s against sjws but he himself doesn’t have very developed ideas imo.

Doesn’t make him a bad guy or alt right, but I just never find him himself as interesting as the guests he has on.

For example he had Eric Weinstein, Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro on his show one time and even though I disagree with all 3 and some things it was a fantastic conversation. Sadly Dave didn’t really add much to the said conversation.

Their entire point is that people can disagree on personal levels and still get along as long as they don’t interfere with the other persons life. youre being a douche. Not them.
Makes you wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed and it was Rubin telling Shapiro that he wouldn't go to his anniversary because he thought Ben was a bigot. Would Shapiro have been as...gracious?

Makes you wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed and it was Rubin telling Shapiro that he wouldn't go to his anniversary because he thought Ben was a bigot. Would Shapiro have been as...gracious?
If I called you a shit eating fuck face you might get upset. If I instead said I don’t agree with what your party is about and won’t come to that but can do anything else you want, I’d imagine that’s fine.

Should a Muslim have to come to your pork eating festival?

If I called you a shit eating fuck face you might get upset. If I instead said I don’t agree with what your party is about and won’t come to that but can do anything else you want, I’d imagine that’s fine.

Should a Muslim have to come to your pork eating festival?
You are gifted with subtlety.

You are gifted with subtlety.
You’re purposefully misreading what Shapiro says so you can seem more virtuous than everyone else and then name calling. It’s old. Polls show nobody likes it. Not even minorities you say you’re doing it to protect. Everyone hates it

Apparently not if you're married.

https://amp.timeinc.net/time/money/4490124/gay-couples-outearn-others

Men in same-sex marriages tend to earn significantly more than their lesbian or heterosexual counterparts, according to new data released this week by the U.S. Treasury Department. Gay men had an average household income of $176,000 in 2014, $52,000 more than lesbian couples and $63,000 more than opposite-sex couples. One group where incomes are remarkably higher than peers: same-sex married men with children report average earnings of $275,000, more than double that of same-sex female and heterosexual couples.

<36>
so if you want to become upper middle class you should start sucking dick lmao

Yes, there's no pejorative connotation whatsoever when drawing analogies between same sex attraction and homelessness and drug addiction.
He didn't say drug addiction and homosexuality are even in the same universe of bad. He just said it's not something he would want for his kid.

He didn't say drug addiction and homosexuality are even in the same universe of bad. He just said it's not something he would want for his kid.
Nu uh you’re da mostest racistest eber

I can't see the video (work pwnt). Did he say why that he wouldn't want his kid to be homosexual?

I can't see the video (work pwnt). Did he say why that he wouldn't want his kid to be homosexual?

"You can't even have a preference around a liberal. A liberal homosexual says, 'you should accept my lifestyle.' But if you say, 'well I accept your lifestyle but I just don't want my kid to be one', [the the liberal will respond:] 'Ugh, you're a.....' Well, wait a minute! I accept the fact that you want to be homeless but I don't want my kid to be homeless. I accept the fact that you want to smoke crack but I don't want my kid to smoke crack."

You’re purposefully misreading what Shapiro says so you can seem more virtuous than everyone else and then name calling. It’s old. Polls show nobody likes it. Not even minorities you say you’re doing it to protect. Everyone hates it
?

Look, I wouldn't invite anyone to a party unless I liked to be around them and they treated me with respect, and I wouldn't attend a party to someone who was openly opposed to my relationship with my significant other. Those are my principles.

?

Look, I wouldn't invite anyone to a party unless I liked to be around them and they treated me with respect, and I wouldn't attend a party to someone who was openly opposed to my relationship with my significant other. Those are my principles.
He’s not against it. He’s said so. You’re demanding he celebrate your sin or be hitler. That makes you an asshole.

"You can't even have a preference around a liberal. A liberal homosexual says, 'you should accept my lifestyle.' But if you say, 'well I accept your lifestyle but I just don't want my kid to be one', [the the liberal will respond:] 'Ugh, you're a.....' Well, wait a minute! I accept the fact that you want to be homeless but I don't want my kid to be homeless. I accept the fact that you want to smoke crack but I don't want my kid to smoke crack."
Yeah, that's a terrible analogy. He's making it seem like being homosexual is a decision.

Yeah, that's a terrible analogy. He's making it seem like being homosexual is a decision.
I disagree. I think he's implying that homosexuality is not purely genetically determined, which I think is obviously true.

He’s not against it. He’s said so. You’re demanding he celebrate your sin or be hitler. That makes you an asshole.
If someone thinks my relationship with my SO is a "sin", or that my friends and family are sinful, I won't force them to celebrate anything. I'd rather they not attend. They can have their beliefs, but there is going to be a very low ceiling on any relationship I could have with that person. I'm not going to want to spend any more time or be any more civil to than the situation demands, because my friends and family are that important to me. If that makes me an asshole, I can live with that.

Back