PBP ONE: No Surrender Rodtang Jitmuangnon (c) vs. Petchdam Petchyindeeacademy July 31 PBP Discussion

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ec7_TjcWAAAsLlW

Last edited:
Nice, I have mad love for ONE. ONE SuperSeries is incredible.

ONE: ‘No Surrender’, Bangkok, July 31st

MT: Rodtang Jitmuangnon (c) vs. Petchdam Petchyindeeacademy (For flyweight Muay Thai title)
MT: Petchmorrakot Petchyindeeacademy (c) vs. Yodsanklai Fairtex (For featherweight Muay Thai title)
KB: Sittichai Sitsongpeenong vs. Superbon Banchamek (Featherweight)

Any rumours of any MMA fights yet? I'll watch the kickboxing, but probably wouldn't go out of my way to watch a kickboxing only card.

ONE is dying

no but seriously, good to see Sittichai Sitsongpeenong back
Yodsanklai Fairtex is still going, cool

Any rumours of any MMA fights yet? I'll watch the kickboxing, but probably wouldn't go out of my way to watch a kickboxing only card.
Normally I wouldn't either, but these are all extremely high level guys.

I was skeptical of ONE's inclusion of MT/KB on their cards at first, but it's been a complete success.

Heh, I'm the opposite - I watch ONE for their kickboxing & Muay Thai fights and skip most of their MMA matches.

ONE has rounded up all the top MT fighters and they've signed a lot of good kickboxers as well. Add in the small gloves they use for some of their fights and IMO they have the best kickboxing/MT fights around.

Those aren't their names. In Thai fighting, you put your gym's name as your last name.

You think two guys happen to have the last name "Petchyindee Academy"?
Lol the words ran together and i didn't bother to see that the last letters spelled academy.

Normally I wouldn't either, but these are all extremely high level guys.

I was skeptical of ONE's inclusion of MT/KB on their cards at first, but it's been a complete success.
Yes the SuperSeries is incredible

Back