One nerd said...

PowermanCage

White Belt
Reaction score
I was on a comic book forum (not because I'm a nerd, or anything), and some guy said that since they'd had so much trouble casting a good Wonder Woman, the most obvious choice would have been Gina Carano.

The thought had actually NEVER occurred to me! What a missed opportunity! Who else could carry BOTH the toughness, and the disarming, occasionally cute & cheesy sexiness?

I don't know about you, but the thought of Gina beating down bad guys, tying them up with lassos, and demanding the truth from them...pretty much ruined my Monday morning productivity. Gina is now standing behind my computer wearing a golden tiara.

.........a proper actress maybe? And isn't she quite short?

I would rather her beat up and tie down other bad girls. Does that comic exist?

.........a proper actress maybe? And isn't she quite short?

Yes because Gal Gadot is the epitome of good actress? Not disagreeing with your whole statement but with who they chose your argument doesn't hold any water.

Waiting for that ass pic that isn't her but isn't disappointing.

I was on a comic book forum (not because I'm a nerd, or anything), and some guy said that since they'd had so much trouble casting a good Wonder Woman, the most obvious choice would have been Gina Carano.

The thought had actually NEVER occurred to me! What a missed opportunity! Who else could carry BOTH the toughness, and the disarming, occasionally cute & cheesy sexiness?

I don't know about you, but the thought of Gina beating down bad guys, tying them up with lassos, and demanding the truth from them...pretty much ruined my Monday morning productivity. Gina is now standing behind my computer wearing a golden tiara.

girls-gina-carano-wallpapers-in-hd-ufc-sport-artist-gina-carano.jpg

I hate her as an actress. Then again I have no plans to see wonderwomen that super hero never interested me at all.

You sound like a stressed out, high powered executive.

Chaney: Your generosity is greatly appreciated. You are a prince among men.

To the guys who implied that I'm a fat nerd: As soon as I finish this pizza, I'm gonna keyboard-warrior you to death with my eloquent hipster threats, beeyotches!

To the people who took the post seriously:
1) Generally speaking, taking me seriously is a terrible mistake.
2) Scarlett Johannson/sen (I Googled her height, but not the spelling of her name, and I'm too lazy to go back, because I'm a fat nerd) is 5' 3". If Gina is 5' 8", then I presume those clever movie guys could make it work out.
3) Although, much like CM Punk, you can't fault a person for taking an opportunity, I kind of think Gina should have stuck to supporting roles at first, until her acting chops were proven. It's like taking a title fight right out of the gate. If you win or give 'im hell, you're in great shape, but - more likely - if you fail, it could be a long time, i.e., never, before you regain your buzz. That said, if you're semi-retired, your last fight got you maybe $200K, and now a movie producer puts $5M on the table, you probably take the money and run.

Back