One More Round Clothing

cage of death

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi there, i was wondering if anyone knew a place on the internet to buy one more round clothing............... There is a catch.

The site needs to be able to ship to australia!! The Solis company wont ship here for some reason.

Any help is appreciated.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah i thought of that, but the OMR hoodie is the one im looking for. *sigh. Its been a struggle

I've spoken with several dealers in Canada who say they have been contacted by the brand initially, only to get no response from them when the dealer has questions about ordering in the product. Consensus up here is that these guys need Canadian distributorship. They are not easy to deal with directly.

Really? They send me e-mails all the time. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll forward one to you. [email protected]

Also, Clinch Gear should have the Hendo OMR T's in pretty soon.

Sorry I missed this, thank you for the helping hand Cageside :)

Fortunately, we've been in contact with OMR since this thread started so I believe that our issue is resolved. Look for OMR products on MMA Overload soon.

p.s. Cageside are good people!

if you want to actually go to a store, macy's usually has a small selection of OMR gear

$145 for Hughes' walk out sweatshirt? Seems like you should get a free private lesson from Hughes if you buy that.

Sorry I missed this, thank you for the helping hand Cageside :)

Fortunately, we've been in contact with OMR since this thread started so I believe that our issue is resolved. Look for OMR products on MMA Overload soon.

p.s. Cageside are good people!

I see the products are on the site but when are images going to be able to be seen for these items? I really want to order a couple of shirts but want to make sure I like the designs first.

OMR is basically the same as One more Round but Solias has some deal with them to be exlclusive with One More Round so they sell the brand OMR to other ppl.

Back