One Legged Maycee Barber Forced to Hold Monster Energy Drink

someone should tell the ufc about stretchers and wheelchairs.

I get why she’s doing it, but if you have to be physically carried out of the octagon they should just give her the sponsor money regardless of whether or not she holds the can
Do they have to hold the can absolutely all the way out of the octagon? I get it while the decision is announced, i actually noticed it, but this seems a bit of a stretch, most of the time it doesnt even get air time when they are going out.

There's no crying in MMA !
no-crying-in-baseball.png

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Beautiful support from Ben Askren and her team.
And beautiful how she tried to fight almost 2 rounds whilst she really couldn't.

I just hope her knee is not blown out. If that's the case, it's a possible career ender.

respect, she didnt look to get out of that fight and made it competitive with a destroyed knee, made no excuses and walked as best she could out of the octagon fulfilling her contractual duties. Zero reason to hate on that

lol you kidding me. That whole “let me get a word in” before I hobble out of the octagon was nothing BUT excuse making and a fake congratulations. Gtfo

I get why she’s doing it, but if you have to be physically carried out of the octagon they should just give her the sponsor money regardless of whether or not she holds the can

But that wouldn't be her.

That wouldn't be Maycee Barber.

That's not her way. You described some rich-girl "Clueless/soccer mom shit.

I'm pretty sure they have stretchers, but they're only for carrying unconscious or dead fighters out of the cage.

It's the medical business. Using the stretcher cost 20k so you better have your fucking shin snapped in half.

Last edited:
lol you kidding me. That whole “let me get a word in” before I hobble out of the octagon was nothing BUT excuse making and a fake congratulations. Gtfo
You're delusional. Shes got a blown out knee and Rogan's asking her about it, she knows she has fans. Never seen her fight before but I'll never disrespect a athlete that's injured and still tries to entertain YOU. She could have wilted and tapped and had a perfect excuse to get out of the fight.

You should try blowing out your knee and walk around for 10 minutes in public without saying anything about it.

Dont be disrespectful

You're delusional. Shes got a blown out knee and Rogan's asking her about it, she knows she has fans. Never seen her fight before but I'll never disrespect a athlete that's injured and still tries to entertain YOU. She could have wilted and tapped and had a perfect excuse to get out of the fight.

You should try blowing out your knee and walk around for 10 minutes in public without saying anything about it.

Dont be disrespectful
I’m not denying the fact she blew her knee out and battled threw it. I’m saying her grabbing the mic and basically making an excuse for her loss and giving a backhanded congrats was horseshit. Rogan didn’t ask her shit, he did only when she approached him to get her unnecessary mouth farts in

well no news
i also work on one leg sometime
money talks

Dont be disrespectful

and lol at “staying in there to entertain us”
It’s called her pride and knowing she was being pushed. When u have a backing of the company and being promoted you can’t go out like a bitch. If u think for one minute even 1% of her effort had to do with pleasing us for our entertainment youre one gullible fuck.

Roxy should have took that can and crushed it in front of her and the millions watching on TV!

Back