One Legged Maycee Barber Forced to Hold Monster Energy Drink

Gotta pay the bills, homie.

I don't think I'd even know Monster existed if it wasn't for the UFC. I literally space out any time someone discusses energy drinks, don't drink soda, so anything that isn't water, tea, juice or coffee screams loser to me. So, there marketing is working on one level, at least I know they exist.

Let her get her check. Lord knows, I don't buy any of these PPVs I'm watching.

I cant stand ben askren. Hes 0-3 in the ufc in my eyes. Totally couldnt cut the mustard and was overrated. Im glad he was found out for the fraud he is.

I get why she’s doing it, but if you have to be physically carried out of the octagon they should just give her the sponsor money regardless of whether or not she holds the can

sad but she prolly needs the cash aye.

Maybe shes just a huge fan of Monster. That shit is delicious I dont give a F what anyone says. Itll kill ya but so does anything good.

Ill give her credit that she didnt wanna stop fighting with that injury tho

The doctor pressing her knee and doing a f'in MRI at the same time...

There's no crying in MMA !
no-crying-in-baseball.png

respect, she didnt look to get out of that fight and made it competitive with a destroyed knee, made no excuses and walked as best she could out of the octagon fulfilling her contractual duties. Zero reason to hate on that
Yes, zero reason within your post to hate on her.
Your post also happens to omit all the shit people are hating her for, which include obvious favoritism from the UFC and ridiculous post-fight speeches.

Ben could have easily carried her in his arms

She was putting on a show

Not sure Askren is the right person to make her dream come true.

Welcome to the sugar show maycee

Roxy the destroyer of leg and souls really taught the future youngest champion a lesson ..... No Mercy in the cage

Back