News ONE launches new "movie division": ONE Studios

Katsumi Yamada

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Interesting news.

My question is how long before the inevitable MCU/ONE crossover movie?

They both produce global superheros after all....

<Dany07>

Have they even held their first esports event yet?

Wat8.jpg

OneFC, building their house one card at a time.

Guess this is the next wave of equity frau- I MEAN beating WME-UFC to the punch yet again!

Oh please God no, It's WWE studios all over again

How about we just try to get through a year without cancelling events and then lets just try to turn a profit. After all that then let's worry about movies.

Good lord, MMA fighters aren't god damn actors. Look at the WME, everybody acts every day and since they started they created a couple guys that can get movie rolls. So the odds I doubt are very good of finding multiple MMA fighters on your roster that can actually act.

New anenue for money laundering

How does money laundering with One even make sense though? Normally you'd expect to get some clean money at the end but with One it would be like the South Park investor. 'Annnnd, it's gone.'

Love that Chatri included award-winning. You know there will be a One-organised award show at the end of the year where every award is won by someone in their movie with a token awsrd going out to Avengers just to show the ceremony was legit.

UFC Heavies: "lol at Dana White for trying to promote BOXING!!!"

Chatri: "Hold my beer."

UFC Heavies: "lol at Dana White for trying to promote BOXING!!!"

Chatri: "Hold my beer."

Dana wishes he could do what Chatri is doing, but he's in America with a lot of obstacles in his way, and Chatri is in Southeast Asia where he can do whatever he wants and make his own rules.

And...

Legit boxing world title bouts promoted by ONE: 1
c1_1553574_620x413.jpg

Legit boxing world title bouts promoted by UFC: 0

0823-conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-money-belt-wbc-15.jpg

ONE oozes consideration for their fighters + their families well being. It is beautiful if you ask me, looking forward to the film announcement.

Despite some shady stories of course, like Arnold Lapont yee....
ONE rules regardless.

Aung La N Sang in 12 Rounds: Championship Rounds

Who wouldn't want to watch Shinya Aoki starring in a movie???

images (17).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back