One Last Shoutout to ART.

PabloPittbull

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Art my boy, all the best on this weekends fight. We are all gunning for you and we know you will kick some arse. This saturday night, I will be drunk as a skunk at Oktoberfest, but i will drink a keg as a toast to you. Now don't forget to give us a shout out when you win.

P.S. And if you lose, don't even think about posting here:D

Art, congratulations with your victory (I don't know wheter you're going to win or not, but this way I'm the first one to congratulate you when you do).

GOOD LUCK BRO. Next fight in the UFC.

Greetings,
Ralph

P.S. Give Miss Gigi a kiss from me if you get to meet her this saturday...... ;)

good luck, art :D

Art all of White Latin America has it's eyes on you. El Matadore must not let them down!

Good luck on your fight. Don't do anything to get disqualified. Remember to unleash your Chi at the right moment.

Ariba!

Art.. You know we're all behind you and will support you thru this.

We're proud either way!!

GO ART!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Hound
Art all of White Latin America has it's eyes on you. El Matadore must not let them down!

Good luck on your fight. Don't do anything to get disqualified. Remember to unleash your Chi at the right moment.

Ariba!

Get the hell out of this thread, Hound. You showed the least support out of anti, and you have the audacity to post on this thread? How could you?

Where you referring to me, CBR? I know you weren't referring to me.

remeber when you use to complain about Art's Beetle jucie thread yet he wouldn't change it.

This is the same thing MMAt
Dumbass

my beetaeljuice rules and up your hound and i mean that in the most loving way. thank raphl cause i did win and when i get on the front cover of the mags i'm going to sign each one and get to you guys soon. the zuite was the bomb. miss you guys but soon we'll have a real net service once we get caught up on the bills. it late so i'm going to eat a pienaaple pizzzza! hha conrad

i be back

sooooon

so don't

forget hound that i know how you poured your guts out to dan the wolfman i read that post you forget to tell i go to curch and have 3 kids. you guys scared him off.next time let me handle the talking you just keep to the reading.

ps mma hope you and your girl are all good?

to joey i give this win!

Good job Art! I am sure now that you see the value of a good AbRoller and Thighmaster programme!

I knew you would win! Don't eat too much pizza at BA karaoke bar cos you are booked for a show tomorrow night.

I hope you will dedicate your next fight to me.

p.s.: When you post here you are now doing it as a guest on my board. Just keep that in mind Parasuco.

Who the feck is joey? MMAT? or what> Cool.

Anyways it is time to party Anti style for Art's victory. I am going to MMA furom.

Back