One last fight

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
With Royce/Shamrock fighting friday & Pat Miletich who want to come back.
Do you have a Legend/Old school fighter that you would like to see coming back for on more fight?

darth-vader.jpg

i wish the old guys would stay retired. this isn't hollywood; they can never live up to their legacy

Honestly? No.

It's not disrespectful to legends to respect the ravages of time.

Honestly? No.

It's not disrespectful to legends to respect the ravages of time.

This. There's no sense in bringing these guys back for "one last payday" to see shadows of once great men put on the kind of performance that would otherwise be boo'd and ridiculed at even the amateur level if put on by anyone else.

No. Especially elite guys who start losing to people they would have wrecked in their prime. An example would be if Anderson loses to Bisping.

I'd be ok with a senior league if the competitive spirit is that strong in a lot of these guys. 50 and over would be fair enough.

Would love to see hughes come back for one fight against serra.

Kenny Florian & Brian Stann, they're both under 40 and I'd love to see how Florian matches up with todays competition.

Randy Couture vs Tito #2

Randy vs Shamrock #1

Randy vs Kimbo #2

Its bad enough when the Rolling Stones tour. Can you imagine if Keith Richards came out without a shirt on and some guy just pummeled the living shit out of him until some referee decided the crowd got their moneys worth and stopped it?

I hate the Rolling Stones and even I think that's harsh, old people should be cutting people off in traffic, calling up company complaint lines and being the only age group who have had a consistent dress code for several decades. Not being abused half naked in a cage.

No, I don't have any interest in the one's they have planned now, I have less interest in seeing any more in the future. I find that as I get older I'm a lot more concerned with fighter safety than I used to be (my views on fighter safety were pretty libertarian for a while), but more over, they are just always such bad fights. If I want to see Royce or Ken fight I'll watch UFC 1.

Back