ONE:King of the Jungle Stamp Fairtex vs Janet Todd 2 2am/5am PT/ET, Feb 28 Official Discussion.

Actually didn't hate the Miura/Teo stoppage. Literally no point in letting Miura take continued damage.
LMAO the announcer was like she just earned her purple belt... after that display of... boxing and kickboxing

Facepalm

Rocky looks like a solid prospect.
War Stamp.

For the first time, was able to sleep ahead of time, but woke up and just missed Sexyama's bout, but good thing B/R Live app lets you rewind.

If his opponent was a bit better with distance, it could have been Sexyama KTFO'd.

DVR doesn't seem to list any TNT airing.

Last edited:
Man where the fuck are Belfort,Lineker,Alvarez, Timofey, Dagi, Nguyen, Tynanes,Aoki and the Lees? All their interesting fighters are out of commission. Also all these fuckin event names are getting outrageous.
At least King of the Jungle is a new theme, instead of Dignity of Honor, Respect of Valor, etc.

Considering Stanp never defended the KB title before, they can now have JT defend it, while Stamp splits her time between MT and MMA

Holy shit I hadn't even seen that Myung Ho Bae vs Ramazanov was added to the card. That's practically a UFC level fight.

Ramazanov's wrestling and control game really impressed me. He needs to develop his stand up though, looked like a deer in headlights.

Also impressed by Zamboanga, accurate basic boxing combos and solid TDD is a good base for WMMA.

Honestly I thought Stamp Fairtex should've won. But it was a close decision. They'll definitely fight again. And I just realize Janet Todd is 34 years old! Damn. Props to her. I thought she was around Stamp's age.

fdgdf45.gif

Back