ONE:King of the Jungle Stamp Fairtex vs Janet Todd 2 2am/5am PT/ET, Feb 28 Official Discussion.

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EOdA2hfWAAUYd7P

ERgU6Q4UEAAwEbP

Last edited:
Man where the fuck are Belfort,Lineker,Alvarez, Timofey, Dagi, Nguyen, Tynanes,Aoki and the Lees? All their interesting fighters are out of commission. Also all these fuckin event names are getting outrageous.

why do they keep giving Mei Yamaguchi fights if its clear she's never getting another title shot lol

why do they keep giving Mei Yamaguchi fights if its clear she's never getting another title shot lol
Because she’s an action fighter who provides action in her fights.

I see so many good names here. But I am so glad cause Akiyama is fighting again.

Duh, Mei Yamaguchi still wants to get paid and she still wants to keep building her name up.

I shockingly don't hate this card.

All 4 WMMA fights are objectively interesting and properly matched.

Kimihiro Eto is a solid prospect and coming off a war. Khan is a great test for him.

Worthen is undefeated and 2-0 in ONE. Abelardo will be a very tough test.

Throw in Sexyama and Sam-A... I'm on board.

One has a lot of smaller weight fighters. Wheres the middles lhw hw tsk tsk

Ogden looks like hes come to slaughter lol. Thais are on another level

For a show in one of their only markets that they have the potential to turn a profit in, you'd expect a much better card. Card is decent, especially compared to the few 2020 cards before it, but still a lot weaker than it should be.

Too many chick fights.
I'll be there though, should still be entertaining.

Ogden looks like hes come to slaughter lol. Thais are on another level

Haven't seen Ogden before, but Sam-A is way past his prime and borderline washed up. He's one of the more beatable Thais on the roster.

Back