One judge gave Dillashaw the fourth round?

Yagadot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
E7G8XMlXEAQ6zf4

Surprised by that.

Round 4 was a toss up for me. I don't mind if it went either way in the judges eyes.

D'Amato giving Dillashaw Round 5 is the real head scratcher.

The other two judges agreed that 1 & 3 were Dillashaw, 2 & 5 were Sandhagen, which is how I saw it as well.

Round 4 was a toss up for me. I don't mind if it went either way in the judges eyes.

D'Amato giving Dillashaw Round 5 is the real head scratcher.

The other two judges agreed that 1 & 3 were Dillashaw, 2 & 5 were Sandhagen, which is how I saw it as well.
Sal D'Amato should never judge again. He is consistently wrong.

Outside of rounds 1-3, the rounds were basically toss ups. Especially round 4

I thought the judges were going to put a 3-2 UD for TJ but it ended up being split

E7G8XMlXEAQ6zf4

Surprised by that.
Sal D’amato is the most incompetent human being alive. I wouldn’t pay that man to make a happy meal, let alone officiate a main event on an internationally televised sporting event.

It blows my mind how one guy who’s ruined this sport for over a decade is still employed.

Rounds 1 and 2 were unanimous. Rounds 3-5 were not.

Not surprised by that at all.

And I actually thought rounds 4 and 5 were closer to even than round 3.

Go 2-19 on takedowns, get your knee torn off, get your face beat to shit, land a few low kicks that never hurt your opponent, and stall against the cage.

What a legendary performance

he had control and didn't get a takedown, Corey wasnt stuffing them he was holding him and damaging the legs. Blame Corey for not getting out of bad positions and not being able to capitalize on beating a guy with 1 eye, 1 leg and not fought in over 2 years.

I'd bet it was one of the same judges that incorrectly had Maverick losing her fight. The corruption in MMA pops up every now and then and it's obvious when it does with multiple incorrect decisions in one night.

Sal D’amato is the most incompetent human being alive. I wouldn’t pay that man to make a happy meal, let alone officiate a main event on an internationally televised sporting event.

It blows my mind how one guy who’s ruined this sport for over a decade is still employed.
Did Cecil Peoples die? Otherwise D'Amato is still #2.

Probably knows a lot of shady information about the buisness and can keep his job by making stupid decisions like this.

Sal D'Amato is a pretty weird fucking judge. Not only does he have a shitload of split decisions he is insanely inconsistent in his judging criteria. Here he gave TJ rounds for ineffective wrestling and stalling, but in Vettori-Adesanya he went 50-45 with Adesanya even though Vettori had at least 2 similar rounds to the ones he gave TJ using the same tactics. And these are events that are a month apart.

Either case, he makes a shitload of bad decisions, like costing Maverick the fight tonight as well. Probably the booze and cigarettes I'd imagine.

he had control and didn't get a takedown, Corey wasnt stuffing them he was holding him and damaging the legs. Blame Corey for not getting out of bad positions and not being able to capitalize on beating a guy with 1 eye, 1 leg and not fought in over 2 years.

Who took away that eye and leg?

Are you daft?

Back