News ONE Infinity 2: Vera vs Bhullar 5-29-20 Official Discussion

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Eddie vs Dagi will be awesome

<{JustBleed}>

I feel like the Brandon Vera in ONE is better than the one in the UFC...he steamrolled most of his opponents. Before the fight against Aung La he's basically been perfect.
Maybe just maybe that has something to do with the level of competition One is offering him.

Vera better be prepared because this will be his toughest opponent at HW since facing Ben Rothwell.

Maybe just maybe that has something to do with the level of competition One is offering him.
Of course. But how can you possibly say he's 15 years past his best when he's looked perfect and done nothing but crush guys? Until his last fight anyway

Christian Lee vs Iuri Lapicus, Eddie Alvarez vs Dagi Arslanaliev and Angela Lee vs TBA are rumored for this card.

Both of those are fantastic fights at lightweight. Title fight and #1 contender fight if Eddie wins.

Of course. But how can you possibly say he's 15 years past his best when he's looked perfect and done nothing but crush guys? Until his last fight anyway
thats not something what i said altho i do think Vera was at his best around the time he fought Mir in 2006. his losses to Timmeh and Werdum did something to him and he has never looked the same ever since.

I think Vera did a great job since joining One as should be expected from a fighter with the experience like Vera has. that said his past opponents at HW are mediocre at best. I dont like to use the word can but that is exactly the type of opponent Vera has faced so far at HW. BhulLar wil be his first test at HW since a very long time.

Christian Lee (c) vs. Iuri Lapicus (For lightweight title)
Eddie Alvarez (c) vs. Saygid Arslanaliev (Lightweight)

Lapicus looked like an absolute killer against Gafurov. Very hard fight for Lee.

So what's with these ONE Infinity events? Why the Infinity name?

Both of those are fantastic fights at lightweight. Title fight and #1 contender fight if Eddie wins.

Really good fights. Although i consider Iuri Lapicus a bigger threat for Christian Lee than Eddie Alvarez, i'd still prefer Lee vs Eddie for the title and Dagi vs Lapicus in a title eliminator. And Vera vs TRT Vitor for more fun.

So what's with these ONE Infinity events? Why the Infinity name?

I think it's just to make it distinct what the big events are. Similar to how the UFC has the numbered events and fight nights. These are the equivalent of the numbered events.

One has no quality when it comes to fights

A typical Asian business model is just quantity unless it is from Japan

Really? How many fights have you seen?

I have watched ONE from 2011-2017 , i might have missed something then after that, there are no quality in fights. No level, no talent. Any chanpion in KSW,Aca, M-1 can easy beat their champions.

I have watched ONE from 2011-2017 , i might have missed something then after that, there are no quality in fights. No level, no talent. Any chanpion in KSW,Aca, M-1 can easy beat their champions.

Show us on this doll where Chatri touched you...

Show us on this doll where Chatri touched you...

My mma heart since Chatri is Mao Zedong in combat sport business

Opressing fighters with low salaries, pay every journalist $$$ to write good articles on him.

Will your opinion change after DJ vs Moraes?

Back