News ONE Infinity 2: Vera vs Bhullar 5-29-20 Official Discussion

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Surely the guy who just beat Vera should move up and try to become triple champ?

future 2 division UFC champ

Bhullar is trash........Vera isn't much better but at least he's got a good pharmacist to boost his performance. Should be an easy win for Vera if he fights smart.

Remember when Vera said he was taking LHW & HW belt? Then was gona take HW & go back down? I appreciate the talk, but he was too distracted to pull any of it off. He trained hard, but did he train Championship hard & focus the same?

He beef'd up now on the sauce & is still fighting overseas with a small movie career due to his popularity there, so kudos to him, but was a disappointment on the high levels for what he may have been capable of. As the saying goes he talked the talk, but did not walketh the walketh

Why isnt NSang getting his shot? He beat the fuck out of Vera at a 225 catchweight.

Cmon did they really need to move it??

I'm rooting for Bhullar to knock-out Vera in the opening round.

Why isnt NSang getting his shot? He beat the fuck out of Vera at a 225 catchweight.

Guessing he turned it down as he doesn't want to make a habit of giving up 50+ lbs on his opponent.

I am sure One offered it because they've wanted a triple champ for a minute now ( see Nguyen and now Stamp)

Guessing he turned it down as he doesn't want to make a habit of giving up 50+ lbs on his opponent.

I am sure One offered it because they've wanted a triple champ for a minute now ( see Nguyen and now Stamp)
Shame. I dont see Nsang beating Bhullar.

I like Vera in this. Bhullar just hasn't lived up to the expectations I had for him as a highly credentialed wrestler. He isn't bad by any means, but I felt he lost to Juan Adams and his takedowns just haven't been imposing enough to be among the elite I feel. Vera is still a clean 8 point striker with formidable (albeit hit or miss) wrestling. I like him to win via decision but it's not a fight I'd bet on.

So since this card is under the infinity branding we should expect it to be stacked

Christian Lee vs Iuri Lapicus, Eddie Alvarez vs Dagi Arslanaliev and Angela Lee vs TBA are rumored for this card.

Christian Lee vs Iuri Lapicus, Eddie Alvarez vs Dagi Arslanaliev and Angela Lee vs TBA are rumored for this card.

Eddie vs Dagi will be awesome

<{JustBleed}>
Brandon Vera in a title fight nearly 15 years after his best days. This shows how low the One FC division is.

I feel like the Brandon Vera in ONE is better than the one in the UFC...he steamrolled most of his opponents. Before the fight against Aung La he's basically been perfect.

Back