News ONE Infinity 1: Demetrious Johnson vs Adriano Moraes May 29 Official Discussion

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Ben gave the UFC a highlight KO that got more views than dj's entire career, it was a huge success.
I was just gonna say. Masvidal became a star off of Askren. I'm sure the UFC is well happy they traded DJ for him.

Demetrius Johnson? He's top 1 at Flyweight.
Naw, cause both Tapology and FightMatrix rank them as bantamweights (drives me crazy).

So anyone who moves to ONE has their rankings tanked (cause they "move" up a weightclass, but since they are in ONE they will never fight a natural fighter of that weightclass)

CSAC fined 13 fighters at UFC 241. California checks on fight day your weight to see if you are within 15% of your weigh-in. 13 fighters missed that mark.

Sodiq Yusuff walked in the cage 170lb having weighed in at 145

But DJ walks in the cage having weighed 135 for a week, and he must be ranked a bantamweight? rubbish. Most flyweights in the UFC walk in the cage weighting 135+

Fightmatrix has DJ #3 p4p in the world, but #8 Bantaweight in the world. (Unranked at flyweight)
Tapology has DJ #9 pn4p in the world, but #18 Bantamweight in the world (Unranked at flyweight)

How is that logical?

Not to mention the built in bias in the rankings towards the east.

Sorry for long rant.
First time poster.

I was just gonna say. Masvidal became a star off of Askren. I'm sure the UFC is well happy they traded DJ for him.

Naw, cause both Tapology and FightMatrix rank them as bantamweights (drives me crazy).

So anyone who moves to ONE has their rankings tanked (cause they "move" up a weightclass, but since they are in ONE they will never fight a natural fighter of that weightclass)

CSAC fined 13 fighters at UFC 241. California checks on fight day your weight to see if you are within 15% of your weigh-in. 13 fighters missed that mark.

Sodiq Yusuff walked in the cage 170lb having weighed in at 145

But DJ walks in the cage having weighed 135 for a week, and he must be ranked a bantamweight? rubbish. Most flyweights in the UFC walk in the cage weighting 135+

Fightmatrix has DJ #3 p4p in the world, but #8 Bantaweight in the world. (Unranked at flyweight)
Tapology has DJ #9 pn4p in the world, but #18 Bantamweight in the world (Unranked at flyweight)

How is that logical?

Not to mention the built in bias in the rankings towards the east.

Sorry for long rant.
First time poster.

Welcome!
Yes you are right, ONE fighters rankings suffer badly on those sites because of the different weight limit.
Its pretty obvious that the flyweights in ONE can be compared to the flyweights elsewhere despite the different weight limit (they even kept the same name for the division), and yet most ranking sites refuse to be flexible.

Anyway, people who watch the fights know what's up and that's what counts.

Aung La Nsang (c) vs. Vitaly Bigdash (For middleweight title)
Kickboxing: Roman Kryklia (c) vs. Andrei Stoica (For light heavyweight title)

Aung La Nsang (c) vs. Vitaly Bigdash (For middleweight title)
Kickboxing: Roman Kryklia (c) vs. Andrei Stoica (For light heavyweight title)

Very nice trilogy fight. Cause of DJ I'll be watching this card, so hoping it'll be stacked.

This new Infinity Series is supposed to be stacked cards bro

Infinity card, featuring a flyweight title fight between Demetrious Johnson and champ Adriano Moraes, has also been postponed and relocated.

Hopefully ONE FC can get sponsors to pay more so fans can watch for free and I'm guessing viewership will be higher since that's the only way to watch since no live attendance.

Event cancelled per Chatri on twitter.

Sad to see that some people are realizing that the only thing they have in their life to look forward to are people getting punched in the face.

I thankfully realized this years ago.

Sad to see that some people are realizing that the only thing they have in their life to look forward to are people getting punched in the face.

I thankfully realized this years ago.
MMA is the greatest thing in the history of mankind

MMA is the greatest thing in the history of mankind
“There is an ecstasy that marks the summit of life, and beyond which life cannot rise. And such is the paradox of living, this ecstasy comes when one is most alive, and it comes as a complete forgetfulness that one is alive.
This ecstasy, this forgetfulness of living, comes to the artist, caught up and out of himself in a sheet of flame; it comes to the soldier, war-mad in a stricken field and refusing quarter; and it came to Buck, leading the pack, sounding the old wolf-cry, straining after the food that was alive and that fled swiftly before him through the moonlight.”
― Jack London, The Call of the Wild

Mikinho is legit. Top 3 to 5 fighter at ONE and hes only lost by split decisions

hes a tough fight for DJ by far his toughest in ONE and hes better than alot of fighters DJ beat in the UFC too

dont be surprised if we see an upset

<mma4>

FzTtgvA.png

Back