News ONE Infinity 1: Demetrious Johnson vs Adriano Moraes May 29 Official Discussion

Who Wins?

• Total voters
It's an MMA league. There are constantly new contenders being churned.

Not to mention, DJ has the option of moving up a weight class and fighting the top guys there: Bibiano Fernandes, Kevin Belingon, John Lineker..
I'd laugh my ass off if he moved up a weight class in One.

Because of his seemingly point blank refusal to even contemplate moving back up towards the end of his UFC run.

There's no TJ waiting for him in ONE though. He should be able to beat Fernandes or Lineker.

Not sure if the same is true now, but I recall a few years back Bibiano said he didn't want to fight DJ cause they're training partners.

DJ has also stated that Bibiano is a huge inspiration to him and his whole mixed martial arts career.

How do you watch one? I'm a DJ fan but never seen a one event

i love one fc. i love the rules judging weigh in etc. It is a much diff flavor of mma than the ufc and they have plenty of talented fighters

How do you watch one? I'm a DJ fan but never seen a one event
ONE has streamed the vast majority of their events on Youtube for free.

Here was the entire event for DJ's debut in ONE (starts at 3:58:30).

The kid is a killer. He’s been at ATT Florida which has a deep little guy squad to work with

Bat eating Chinese missing out on a great fight

ONE's blockbuster Events are now part of the "Infinity" series

but in mma in modern times usually a GP belt will be a lineal title or at least have the lineal champ fight in the GP..

If you are talking about the Scott Coker-style of GP, thats just normal matchmaking disguised as a real GP.

Tell that to Chatri bro the GP LW belt was won by a dude that didn't even compete in the LW Grand Prix, Chatri gives belts to whoever he wants.

He stepped in as a replacement and competed in the final and won. Injuries happen unfortunately.

ONE should give him a trophy instead of the belt after winning the grandprix, too much confusion there.

I never knew it, but still Moraes should be in the grandprix.

I thought winning the grandprix will make you the Champion of the division.

Never watched PRIDE I guess?

"Trading" MM for a dude who couldn't beat a single top 15 guy was a mistake.
Ben gave the UFC a highlight KO that got more views than dj's entire career, it was a huge success.

Back