one-hit-wonders of acting.

Your stance combined with this post comment more on your lack of cinema/cultural knowledge than Ray's "one-hit-wonderness".

It's like you heard "Beat It" and never listened to music again, and got really confused when people were making a big deal about MJ's death because "he wasn't that good, I can only remember one song of his".

You know what's funny, Don McLean is considered a 1 hit wonder even though he had a few songs that got high on the charts because American Pie was that big.

tumblr_m1mmwoyNv91ql03r9o1_500.jpg

Anyon who has ever wrestled has seen and loved this

272435_large.jpg

I never wrestled in school, but still love that fucking movie. Not to mention he was good in "Gross Anatomy" as well. I'm a big Modine fan, he was in the most recent Batman movie as well.

Caulkin has also been in good flicks... The Good Son and Monster

Malcolm McDowell and Mark Hamil are tremendous voice actors and McDowell has been in quite a few movies since A Clockwork Orange and many TV shows.

I was gonna say Crispin Glover but considering I know his name without having to look it up. Maybe the kid from Dazed and Confused. He was in Linklater's Waking Life as well but played the central character without really doing much.

Dustin Diamond

So many people with absolutely no idea what a one hit wonder is.

Back