ONE Friday Fights 81 LIVE PBP-Thread

Who wins the main-event?

• Jo Nattawut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The event should be on TV, but for some reason isn’t. I’m watching Octagon 63 instead.

Fantastic to see someone carrying on the PBP's! There's something really weird going on with Sherdog and ONE. A bunch of us got a private message that there were no longer going to be PBPs in the UFC forum only in the Worldwide forum, but mods haven't been creating them. And, if you go to sherdog.com, you'll see they got rid of the ONE tab on the events window.
I can't believe I didn't get one

<DCrying>

I really don't need to see a 40 year old Sam-A get wrecked by some young guy.

Huh, well that was a surprise. I thought a French-Algerian guy with 50+ wins would be better than that.

I can't believe I didn't get one

<DCrying>
lol sounds need to post more crazy shit that makes the mods notice you as a genius or a dumb-ass. (I chose dumb-ass, but I encourage everyone else to be a genius.)

lol sounds need to post more crazy shit that makes the mods notice you as a genius or a dumb-ass. (I chose dumb-ass, but I encourage everyone else to be a genius.)
Could try nut hugging the mods till I get a pink belt or something

Really? Why? And what did they send you?
I won't post the message word for word, but it says:

-it's a sad announcement, but Sherdog will no longer cover ONE promotion and their content
-they've been instructed that ONE PBPs will no longer be stickied in the heavies
-the mod who sent it doesn't have the full story, but looks like it's because "ONE is going exclusive to their own site for all their news, articles, and content."
-the threads have been fun times with the ONE crew and the mod thanked us for making Friday mornings fun and watching some amazing fights
-they will try to do weekly Friday PBP threads, but in the worldwide forum

Hopefully I'm not stepping on some toes by sharing this. If so, please delete this post. mods.

Back