PBP ONE FIRST STRIKE Kickboxing Event, Fri. Oct. 15, 8:30 AM EST/5:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Looking forward to the main event! :) Why has Superbon been so inactive in recent years though?

Could be mixing up my timelines, but if I remember correctly he was going to retire and pursue a career as a police officer, but one way or another he ended up under the wing of Buakaw for some time, who motivated him to keep fighting.

The recent tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan makes the story behind Marat vs Allazov so much more deeper.

Well i finally got caught up. Can't believe Kiria and Allazov both got the KO that fast... i picked Ozcan but it was more hopeful than anything. Shame how the Souwer fight ended, he wasn't doing that bad really.

LET'S GO SUPERBON!

Of course this is 5 rounds isn't it! I completely forgot with all the tournament bouts being 3 rounds. How incredibly spicy!

Im goin with petrosyan on this. Just a bit sharper and more technical than superbon.

Here we go!

just-bleed.gif

Close first round, looked like Giorgio was landing cleaner more consistently though.

Back