News ONE: FIRST STRIKE card announced ft. Featherweight Kickboxing World Grand Prix, Oct. 15th

This card is incredible..Holy shit! For me ONE became GOAT when it announced the SuperSeries and started collecting all of the best MT/KB fighters out there fucking incredible. Take Chatri hate and stick it.

Holy fuck is this card good.

For reference, Saemapetch and Tawanchai both main evented their last ONE card. Sameapetch won via first round KO. Tawanchai lost a dead even decision. They're on the prelims here.

This card is incredible..Holy shit! For me ONE became GOAT when it announced the SuperSeries and started collecting all of the best MT/KB fighters out there fucking incredible. Take Chatri hate and stick it.
I got to say, they have done an amazing job collecting kickboxing and muay thai talents.

Not as successful with MMA but I feel it's because MMA is more monopolistic, ala everyone wants to be in the UFC, so even if they get more money, they want to stay in the UFC or at least Bellator.

Is this gonna be in kickboxing gloves or MMA gloves? My decision whether to watch or not will probably depend on that seeing as I'm an absolute casual when it comes to kickboxing.

Damn this card is stacked

Is this gonna be in kickboxing gloves or MMA gloves? My decision whether to watch or not will probably depend on that seeing as I'm an absolute casual when it comes to kickboxing.
I believe in ONE kickboxing = boxing gloves, muay thai = MMA gloves.

So Saemapetch vs Tawanchai is the only MMA gloves fight on the card.

Pass for me. If I want to watch kickboxing only events, there are a million options. I watch ONE because of the blend of choices.

This is gonna be in the ring right? No MMA so what would be the point of having them fight in a cage

And that Dovydas guy kinda looks like Jake Paul, right? Lol

Pass for me. If I want to watch kickboxing only events, there are a million options. I watch ONE because of the blend of choices.

Which one of those million options have this kind of star power though?

This might be the best kickboxing event top to bottom in years.

Your loss. There have been very few cards of this quality since the glory days of K-1.

Back