One FC is upping the youtube game, same cant be said about UFC

They upload every fight for free.. they’re a money laundering scheme how the fuck are they making any money?

Also I don’t want the UFC channel to be TikTok Vine garbage like ONE FC’s page.

UFC is a monopoly. I expected them to have 25 times as many subs and views.

Its closer than I expected by a lot.

There's a lot of people that think Chatri fudges the numbers and buys followers and views. This is the same dude who claims ONE is more popular than the NFL.

According to ONE FC they’re not effected by the monopoly because they’re a martial arts organisation and not MMA only, since they have Kickboxing, Muay Thai, and submission grappling, even an all striking event. The UFC doesn’t have this.

The fact that its that close is incredible.

Yeah it’s actually really solid. I’ve been having many good vids popping up recently.

In The Pocket MMA is really solid too. Been watching a ton of his vids lately

I am shocked it is that competitive.

Those channels don't share the same kind of content. One FC uploads all their fights on YouTube, which is their main platform to broadcast their fights for free. On the other hand, the UFC's YT channel is mostly promos, trailers and post-fight interviews. The UFC has four times the viewers for a YouTube content that is easily four times inferior, and you act like this is some kind of moral victory?

There's a lot of people that think Chatri fudges the numbers and buys followers and views. This is the same dude who claims ONE is more popular than the NFL.
all companies do that.
teenage snap influencers, youtubers, and ig models all do that.
You can literally download an app that does that rn...

EDIT: LMAO, an add for boosting your views count appeared to me after typing this. Gotta love Big Brother.

Those channels don't share the same kind of content. One FC uploads all their fights on YouTube, which is their main platform to broadcast their fights for free. On the other hand, the UFC's YT channel is mostly promos, trailers and post-fight interviews. The UFC has four times the viewers for a YouTube content that is easily four times inferior, and you act like this is some kind of moral victory?
I never said anything of that sort.

Trying too hard to defend your UFC?

I never said anything of that sort.

Trying too hard to defend your UFC?

The UFC doesn't need to be defended from anything but itself. If it gets hurt, it will be because of something they do, and not because of their much smaller competitors.

Next step:

VR fights

What "game"?

Up until about a year ago the number of views didn't show up on their videos. Don't know what happened to cause the change.
I appreciate having access to all their content since they don't have a tv deal here. By contrast, Bellator seem to do all they can to remain invisible here.

OneFC: 3.35MM subscribers and 1,088,718,918 views
UFC: 11.8MM subscribers and 4,049,388,514 views
OneFC: founded in 2011 and Youtube channel started in 2011

UFC: founded in 1993 and Youtube channel started in 2006

It takes time.

Edit: checked Social blade and over the last 30 days UFC has gained 92m views and 100k subs, OneFC has gained 95m views and 160k subs.

Last edited:
OneFC: 3.35MM subscribers and 1,088,718,918 views
UFC: 11.8MM subscribers and 4,049,388,514 views

Russia - 150 000 000

images

Sure, the dude is shady and I don't know how the company makes money, but...

It's not just having a lot more subscribers than Bellator and other promotions. Their videos also have more views too. And it's not just the videos having more views, they also have more comments too. Sometimes written in thai or talking about supporting some indonesian or pakistani dude. So, if these subs are fake, they are earning that motherfucking dollar lol. But the amount of views and comments are consistent compared to what I see in Bellator videos where the channel only has over 1 million subs.

Of course, UFC is #1 on views, subs and comments and that will never change. ONE is #2 regardless of how Shady their CEO is or how profitable they are

They upload every fight for free.. they’re a money laundering scheme how the fuck are they making any money?

Also I don’t want the UFC channel to be TikTok Vine garbage like ONE FC’s page.
How do you think YouTubers make money?

Back