One FC destroyed all the UFC talent they signed

Eddie Alvarez, Mighty Mouse, and Sage Northcutt.

All brutally finished in a violent manner.

Sage hospitalized and career over.

Eddie done.

Mighty Mouse KO’d for the first time In his career.

Does this prove that there is a whole world of MMA out there outside of the UFC?

That there are tough, UFC level fighters everywhere.

Chandler may be UFC LW champion tonight.

Maybe eyes will open.

Isn't this something we've know for like 15 years??

Eh, turns out I was wrong about this. I just remember thinking how weird it was the knee was allowed, but Eddie's punches were not. My bad.

Doesn't change the fact that MM is still 3-1 in the division, won their GP, and is fighting a weight class above his usual. He hasn't done anywhere near as bad as TS is pretending.

I didn't say that.

However, you do have to be crazy to equate USADA and ONE's drug testing policy. Pretty clearly the ONE fighters are juiced to the gills compared to the UFC fighters.
The size thing is a misnomer. Most of the fighters in ONE are fighting above their weight pre-ONE. Morais who beat Might Mouse was the 125lb champ in Shooto Brazil. People just forget that Mighty Mouse was small even in UFC flyweight, and Eddie Alvarez was never big as a lightweight.

Also, letting everyone juice= Even playing field. USADA just means only the rich fighters can get away with it using the best designer PEDs.

This is the Strikeforce effect. People are so thirsty to be rebels and have something that isn't mainstream they spend all day talking about how the real talent is at XXX org.

Didn’t many of the strike force guys become champions? I’m pretty sure they kicked ass.

ONE is a solid org with alot of talent, probably more talent then bellator and second to the UFC.

maybe You’ve known.

I think a lot of mma fans know this from the days of WEC, to SF to now Bellator and ONE FC. There is top talent everywhere. The only ones that don't are casual mma fans, but you can't really consider their opinion cause they just don't know any better. I think the poison would be fans that are educated but deny top talent in other organizations. That would just be bias or denial.

Maybe it just proves that timezones are a big deal. Fighters do better in their native hemispheres. That also explains why all the great Japanese fighters underperformed in the US.

How's that spicy take for ya?

Conor took Alvarez’ life and soul .. he was already done as a fighter when he left the ufc .. northcutt is just an athletic young good looking kid with potential, Demetrius would’ve got destroyed in a rematch vs cejudo who turned into a monster .. chandler on the other hand= people who followed his career knew he could be chamo in the ufc one day

To b fair Mouse won for a while first

2nd Jet lag is real. It's why a ton of fighters from Asia don't do well in US

Or it means they got UFC fighters past their prime who were bound to lose at some point.

Do they test for PEDs? A lot of their fighters look like they are on the sauce.

Have to wonder why certain sherdoggers hate ufc so much. Gloating about beating ufc rejects is silly. None of these organizations wouldn't exist if not for the ufc. Other mma organizations are essentially ufcs farm league.

Wow it’s almost like the ufc doesn’t have all the world class fighters is that you point?

Back