One FC destroyed all the UFC talent they signed

One FC has some great fighters too. Eddie and MM are not done yet. Dunno about Sage.

The ufc has never been king. I have no interest in the ufc at all outside of wonderboy. There are lots of fighters in Bellator I like and a few in one. So wrong again.

You should change your name to "strangertotruth" because you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

That is a total tergiversation of the reality, UFC is undisputed king of MMA, that doesn't means that the all the best fighters are in the UFC or that you in particular have no interest in UFC (a total absurd if you are a MMA fan) but 90% on regular people can't name any other organization , a lot of people call even the sport "UFC" ;)

I don't think anybody actually thinks there are no good fighters outside the UFC anyway.

What is the point in this thread?

So much perspective and stupid narrative...

Give this shit up - no one but an idiot would buy it and it's been regurgitated more than Britney Spears has...well never mind.

That is a total tergiversation of the reality, UFC is undisputed king of MMA, that doesn't means that the all the best fighters are in the UFC or that you in particular have no interest in UFC (a total absurd if you are a MMA fan) but 90% on regular people can't name any other organization , a lot of people call even the sport "UFC" ;)

I'll excuse a tiny amount of your stupidity on the fact that English isn't your native language. I'm assuming that anyway since your post doesn't make any sense. As I have already mentioned, a lot of people are brainwashed with ufc propaganda, that doesn't make it the best because it is the most well known in the western world. UFC fighters getting absolutely destroyed for over 15 years now when matched against other orgs has proven that over and over again. Stupid people believing a lie doesn't make that lie become truth. Results matter and the ufc just doesn't have them.

Your post isn't even coherent but you mentioned something about me not liking the ufc. That was in response to the previous person I responded to who said everyone has the most interest in the ufc. Context matters and apparently you can't read or write. I love posts like yours the most, because you end it with a wink because you thought it was so clever but it is completely vacuous and unintelligible. ;)

To be fair MM was released right after he arguably defended for a record time against Cejudo (close as hell fight)

Tough to identify any deterioration honestly

You can't say that. It doesn't fit the false narrative they like presenting. It's the same as when any fighter in the ufc leaves for more money. History is always rewritten by these people to say those fighters were cut and couldn't make it in the ufc.

I sort of agree. But at some point, these guys just have to perform. And they didn’t.

The ufc has never been king. I have no interest in the ufc at all outside of wonderboy. There are lots of fighters in Bellator I like and a few in one. So wrong again.

You should change your name to "strangertotruth" because you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

{<jordan}

Only Pride could argue that.

Dana sent chuck to go fight Wand, But got WRECKED by Page before he maid it up the ladder.

Fedor ruled HW in his prime.

One? Thier poster boy BEN got wrecked in the UFC and just got humiliated by an Ex Disney KId Star turned you-tube prankster.

Yeah..

Sometimes. Washed up Guys leave the UFC out of their. Prime and get worked by hungry up and comers.

Don’t mix it up. Thier champs can’t come touch up any CURRENT UFC Champs.

That's the same reaction I have to people like you who buy into dana white's propaganda. Which is amazing since everyone knows he is a liar. It all started back during tuf when the average joe started watching the ufc and were told they were the be all, end all of mma. It's been a hell hole ever since. The average person now doesn't even know anyone except conor. I've talked to lots of people out and about and they couldn't even name and mma fighters but him.

The ufc, king of nothing <Dany07>

Sage was gonna fight Aoki but he got covid

Only Pride could argue that.

Dana sent chuck to go fight Wand, But got WRECKED by Page before he maid it up the ladder.

Fedor ruled HW in his prime.

One? Thier poster boy BEN got wrecked in the UFC and just got humiliated by an Ex Disney KId Star turned you-tube prankster.

Yeah..

Sometimes. Washed up Guys leave the UFC out of their. Prime and get worked by hungry up and comers.

Don’t mix it up. Thier champs can’t come touch up any CURRENT UFC Champs.

That's weird. I seem to remember Pride, WEC, and Strikeforce guys coming in and killing the ufc champs and ruling for years. You must be from an alternate reality.

How is this news to you TS?

Look at the history: guys (and girls) came over from wec, pride, cage rage, KSW, strike force and of course wwe and they took all the ufc titles.

Wwe in particular had a 50% success rate. With Brock taking the most significant title in the HW championship. while CM Punk, well he fell short to say the least. But one out of two wwe transfers are champion in ufc and rather quickly.

Those guys sre on the downside of their careers

That's the same reaction I have to people like you who buy into dana white's propaganda. Which is amazing since everyone knows he is a liar. It all started back during tuf when the average joe started watching the ufc and were told they were the be all, end all of mma. It's been a hell hole ever since. The average person now doesn't even know anyone except conor. I've talked to lots of people out and about and they couldn't even name and mma fighters but him.

The ufc, king of nothing <Dany07>
<Neil01>

Back