ONE FC 16: HONOR AND GLORY-Askren vs Abbasov 7am ET/12 pm UK DISCUSSION

hahaha, wow. i think you should rewatch the fight, because i simply don't believe someone could categorize it as lnp.

Then I was probably talking about his other LFC fight. Whatever it was he was wrestling a lot.

It was just an anecdote don't get your panties in a bunch. All I remember is him in LFC and a boring fight.

Edit - it was actually the Gono fight that I remembered. I think I connected it to LFC because they showed highlights of that fight before his bout

Funky looked good. A bunch of folks are gonna shit on him because "HURR NOT IN UFC, CANS CANS CANS" but his opponent had a few good wins, and was a game opponent clearly.

Also becomes more evident that "unified rules gives wrestlers advantages" considering Askren was a beast with those knees to the grounded opponent.

Then I was probably talking about his other LFC fight. Whatever it was he was wrestling a lot.

It was just an anecdote don't get your panties in a bunch. All I remember is him in LFC and a boring fight.

he finished nam with a guillotine and beat him up standing, and the fight with koji ando was another back and forth striking match. like i said, i think you're confusing jadamba with someone else or really misremembering his fights, as none of them have been boring. and although i'm obviously saying that as a huge fan of his, i think his fights are objectively not boring.

and i'm sorry i gave you the impression that my panties are in a bunch, but i don't think they are. jadamba is one of my favorite fighters, and i'm simply trying to dissuade you from the opinion you've formed of him.

Edit - it was actually the Gono fight that I remembered. I think I connected it to LFC because they showed highlights of that fight before his bout

hahaha, well i don't know how someone could feel the gono fight was lnp either, but fair enough. i just think you need to rewatch the fight and you'll come out of it with a different opinion.

Okay time to matchup Askren with Suzuki next. They originally announced Askren fighting for the WW title in his first OneFC fight, whatever happened to that?

Alright time for Askren to fight someone in the top 100 again. That was an easy squash match for him. He deserves to fight the best

well in the end i missed the fight, didnt wake up

gonna search to find it on the internet later cause i couldnt find it right now
Okay time to matchup Askren with Suzuki next. They originally announced Askren fighting for the WW title in his first OneFC fight, whatever happened to that?

suzuki got injured

Askren changed his style a little. I mean he still goes for takedowns, but in his last fights in Bellator he didn't even try to finish his oponnents. Now he went for this arm-triangle from the beggining of the fight and punched Abbassov a lot.

Ban this idiot! He finished his last 2 opponents in bellator.

Askren changed his style a little. I mean he still goes for takedowns, but in his last fights in Bellator he didn't even try to finish his oponnents. Now he went for this arm-triangle from the beggining of the fight and punched Abbassov a lot.

?

didnt you see his last bellator fight

and fuck i want to watch this today, but cant find yet

I can't believe the UFC never signed Askren. I'm still pissed about it.

?

didnt you see his last bellator fight

and fuck i want to watch this today, but cant find yet

The cost isn't bad at $10, pretty fun show overall. I wish all PPVs were $10 because I can justify watching it by myself.

The cost isn't bad at $10, pretty fun show overall. I wish all PPVs were $10 because I can justify watching it by myself.

Yeap, Gotta say pretty nice ppv, have to watch more one FC in the future.

And the ring girls rock.

Back