ONE FC 11: Total Domination DISCUSSION

WTF attention around the world??? Lol people tune in for this fight lol.

Wow! The equivalent to this would be UFC bringing in Mexican farmers to fight fighters on the UFC roster, while the crowd is chanting "USA, USA, USA".

Well at least these two women are giving them all, it is not as bad as the second fight.
They also know what they are doing, amazing hearts for mma debut.

WTF! Worst refereeing ever! The Malaysian girl was mounting the Singapore girl, throwing (weak) punches, and the incompetent referee stood them up? I have never seen anyone stood up from mount! That's home biased refereeing!

WTF! Worst refereeing ever! The Malaysian girl was mounting the Singapore girl, throwing (weak) punches, and the incompetent referee stood them up? I have never seen anyone stood up from mount! That's home biased refereeing!

No, Shimada is just that bad. Watch Joanne Calderwood vs. Lena Ovchynnikova in Super Fight League.

Well at least these two women are giving them all, it is not as bad as the second fight.
They also know what they are doing, amazing hearts for mma debut.

Sorry, I didn't mean to criticize their performance. They gave what they could. The Malaysian girl, who was brought in to lose I suppose, showed some athletic ability and explosive power. She probably comes from a limited camp or have trained for a short time.

What annoys me is the horrifying matchmaking, horrendous refereeing from Shimada and the biased judging.

Marc+Marcellinus+vs.+Stephen+Langdown.gif

I'm happy for Dima but it's a very controversial stoppage, and also Catalan was on a top position 30 secondes before :(

Some very questionable strikes there but was impressed with the Cambodian.

Guy gets dominated all fight, lands some good elbows and throws punches dirtier than a hooker in the city. Welp.

im going to laugh if their rematch ends via controversial stoppage again

nice finish by soccer kicks and punches

Back