One easy way to determine the goat.

You people really need to knock this shit off. He submitted to and passed the most stringent testing available for his fight with Hendricks. Hendricks ducked it. Look at Hendricks now.

Either you people are truly ignorant. Or you flat out lie.

I consider it my duty to stop this bullshit anyway.

GSP never pushed for drug testing until he had one foot out the door already.

It was very clear he was going to leave the sport before the Hendrick fight from all his interviews.

When Hendricks asked for a different set of drug testing, GSP's team reached out to them and asked WHAT exactly will they test for. GSP only wanted to be tested for exactly what he knew what they would test for and he turned in one of his worst performances of his career. A "win" that most people believe he lost include himself as you can see from his face at the end.

Then UFC does this stricker drug testing ... exactly what GSP SAYS he wanted ... and he still hasn't returned.

I wonder why ....

It was very clear he was going to leave the sport before the Hendrick fight from all his interviews.

When Hendricks asked for a different set of drug testing, GSP's team reached out to them and asked WHAT exactly will they test for. GSP only wanted to be tested for exactly what he knew what they would test for and he turned in one of his worst performances of his career. A "win" that most people believe he lost include himself as you can see from his face at the end.

Then UFC does this stricker drug testing ... exactly what GSP SAYS he wanted ... and he still hasn't returned.

I wonder why ....
giphy.gif

DC won plenty of rounds in a row me thinks.

First round he lost was Jones round 1.

Not sure how many DC won in a row but he usually is not a quick finisher so it probably is up there though I am sure his finishing rate is still higher than GSPs.

Waaaaaaait a second.. juiced to the gills? who you talking about?

Silva got popped in his last fight because his leg got tore out of its sockets and was so famous the UFC rushed him back in (obviously needing steroids to speed up recovery)

Tell me another time the man was popped for roids?

But who am i kidding there all on steroids

he popped for steroid at soon as usada came in, and since usada started testing, he have a grand total of 0 victories, getting murked by the like of bisping , gsp was able to defend per usada hendrick, while going under extra testing himself

and you dont need to pop 100 tiems to get disqulified, only 1

lance armstrong didn't pop every time he ran the tour de france, and yet all his titles got stripped

I wonder why ....
ha, this moment where gsp's steam asks for every fucking detail of the tests and its thresholds was REALLY shady, indeed

Let's take a look at what happened to your boy shall we?

silva.gif

Why is Anderson my boy? Stereotyping much???

Look at the AV you silly kid.

- DECADE LONG UNDEFEATED REIGN AGAINST THE GREATEST ERA OF HEAVYWEIGHTS IN MMA HISTORY.

fedwall.jpg

No it wasn't ... You pride never die hardcores only thought this way .. Be real
He lost to a middleweight in the UFC who can't win a belt
He lost to werdum
He lost to silva
Didn't avenge any of them

UFC wasn't the minors?
The year Fedor fought Nogueira, Tim Sylvia fought Gan McGee for the HW UFC "Best Fat Oaf" belt.

LOL. You cannot be serious.

His gyno and gh gut were the goatest.

GSP won 33 rounds in a row.

Did Fedor do that? Silva? Jones ? Aldo? McGregor?

GSP is goat, end of story.

gsp-frownPNG.png

Fedor never lost a single round between the TK loss and Werdum. And that was 42 rounds. So he even has GSP beaten there too lol

LMAO. One of the biggest and most embarrasing fails Ive seen in a long time, hahaha.

We need to really start mentioning DC in these talks

He's top 5 all time for sure

Gsp
Jones
Silva
Aldo
Dc

Mm needs to move up .. His weight class is shallow

131012-gsp.jpg

anderson_silva.0.jpg

Waaaaaaait a second.. juiced to the gills? who you talking about?

Silva got popped in his last fight because his leg got tore out of its sockets and was so famous the UFC rushed him back in (obviously needing steroids to speed up recovery)

Tell me another time the man was popped for roids?

Edit.
But who am i kidding they all on steroids

r3BPHJZ.gif

This is not PED, but

It's another form of cheating.

So Anderson Silva did all. - DQ, and PED.

GSP only has that "record" because he fought a bunch of one dimensional fighters and blown up LWs. The first person who was decently well rounded AND he didn't outweigh by 20 pounds on fight night (Hendricks) sent him to retirement.

GSP has the most overrated resume in the history of MMA. Overrated especially by his delusional fan base.

Last edited:
Let's take a look at what happened to your boy shall we?

silva.gif
Losing to Weidman is far more respectable than losing to Serra.

You must know that.

GSP beat Hendricks by robbery and hasn't fought since 2013.

Fact.
As much as I can't stand GSP he beat Johnny. If Hendricks would've tried to engage GSP in the 5th Rd instead of back pedaling alway from him like he already won the fight. He would have won the decision I think.

Yes whilst fighting the likes of Koscheck, Hardy, Serra, Fitch and Alves. All of whom turned out to be bums. Yes GSP was extremely impressive but he only finished 1 of them (a fat LW) when he could have done so much more.

That Conor guy must be pretty terrible. He's only won like 10 rounds in the UFC.

Back