bdFLUGk.gif

The GOAT is someone who can go full matrix

GOAT does not cheat though.

GSP didn't finish fights.

Anderson Silva:
Anderson is GOAT.
Goats don't cheat. Sorry.

GSP won 33 rounds in a row.

Did Fedor do that? Silva? Jones ? Aldo? McGregor?

GSP is goat, end of story.

gsp-frownPNG.png
Fedor, Silva, and Aldo did more damage in 3 rounds than GSP's 33 rounds combined

I'll extend an olive branch to GSP Fans who tout this accomplishment like it's NOT a made up stat given significance to praise GSP, which it is. Name me the rest of the top 5 in "Rounds won" and i'll consider this an achievement.

You don't know because nobody anywhere tracks this, because it's irrelevant. If a stat matters, there's typically some kind of ALL TIME list, this stat was given significance after GSP/Shields, when Anderson Silva had KO'd Belfort and the collective undecided voters and generally most GSP fans stopped piping up so loud about how much better GSP was than Anderson, but the diehards had to fight that good fight. So they invented a statistic to give relevance, and it's always been worthless.

Name me the rest of the top 5, concretely, and i'll give this achievement the due you believe it's worth.

Gsp is and always be the goat
Does fedor have 12 UFC belts

That's like saying the goat football player is from the cfl

Let's be real here ... Fedor would get mauled by jds stipe Cain reem

Who can u say woul beat Gsp ?

If it is so easy to lay on dudes, why was no one able to stop him from doing so?
#logic
It's definitely not easy to lay on guys like he does. I admit it takes great top control. But laying on a guy and hitting him with a damn front kick to the face shouldn't be equally impressive. Oh and don't talk about GSP not being a cheater when he was caught greasing and has the belly of a turtle.

GSP didn't finish fights.

Anderson Silva:
Anderson is GOAT.

Yeah, Anderson has all the records that people would actually WANT to break if they could.

Imagine a champion saying that they wanted to beat GSP's record by winning 7 consecutive UD's...

If you either have been DQ for illegal technique or used PED,

You are not in GOAT discussion.

Relate it to this thread please. 42 rounds is more than 33. That's all we are talking about
Well if you want to use numbers they need to be put into the right context. GSP fought the best pretty much every fight. That's why he has the most wins against top 10 opponents.

Just keeping everything on the up and up.

GOAT of some the most boring fights ever. Sorry I just can't stand GSP. The guy leaves the sport right when usada shows up.

Back