ONE Dawn of Valor, Kadestam vs Abbasov Oct 25 Live from Jakarta

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
73145414_2725824907440747_1426004458818502656_n.jpg

Last edited:
Was expecting a massive drop off in quality after Century, but that's still a very solid main card.

Good to see the VP's husband Johnny Nunez isn't getting a tomato can either.

BR Live is such a fucking shitshow of a service. Good lord I hope they don't put any more paywall events on there. They literally didn't have a replay up of One Century part 2 for over TWELVE HOURS after the event ended.

BR Live is such a fucking shitshow of a service. Good lord I hope they don't put any more paywall events on there. They literally didn't have a replay up of One Century part 2 for over TWELVE HOURS after the event ended.
Talk about first world problems.

Talk about first world problems.

Name another current streaming service with that pathetic of a turn around time for live events.

If torrent sites are getting the replay up before the legal service what's the point of the legal service?

Name another current streaming service with that pathetic of a turn around time for live events.

If torrent sites are getting the replay up before the legal service what's the point of the legal service?
Again, first world fucking problems.

Again, first world fucking problems.

Okay. Do you want me to list some third world problems to so I can fucking qualify it? Good lord.

The service is awful. If you have nothing to say about it then why are you bothering to reply to my post? I don't give a shit if it's "first world problems". I paid to watch One and almost didn't get to watch it for an entire day because their service is stuck in 2010.

Now either stick to your own opinions of BR Live, or don't reply. You've added nothing to the conversation.

Like his other ex-UFC compatriots, Lineker is not getting an easy first outing in ONE.

The Mongolian fighter looks interesting.

Picking Lumban Gaol over Antoniyar.

Okay. Do you want me to list some third world problems to so I can fucking qualify it? Good lord.

The service is awful. If you have nothing to say about it then why are you bothering to reply to my post? I don't give a shit if it's "first world problems". I paid to watch One and almost didn't get to watch it for an entire day because their service is stuck in 2010.

Now either stick to your own opinions of BR Live, or don't reply. You've added nothing to the conversation.
You came into a thread about dawn of Valor to bitch about ONE Century on B/R live. You added nothing to this particular thread. The delay likely has to do with being behind the paywall for the first time. Previous events always got uploaded immediately. If the same happens to this event, you’ll have a point. Otherwise, yes, first world bitching.

I'm still confused on the actual start time (in the Eastern time zone). 6:30 for the prelims or main card?

bro the site has a countdown clock for the start of the whole card

So Leandro Ataides vs Vitaly Bigdash 2 isn’t on this card? I was looking forward to that one.

I miss when they just streamed the whole event on their app or YouTube.

ONE FC bringing the hyperbole-machine to 110% this time!

Lineker vs Muraf up next!

EDIT: Tapology lies Lineker hasn't fought yet!

Last edited:
Has the main card started? I'm on the road but I'm trying to get home asap

Back