News ONE Championship: NextGen Discussion Thread

no ground and pound with fists for stamp must use elbows

Now rear naked chock now Stamp is improving but end of round

Going to the Judges..

Stamp seems to have taken it but was not very active in this match needs more hussle.

Unamious decision STAMP

goodnight

So Stamp vs Rita Phogat .. Grand Prix Dec 3rd.

Not impressed with either based on this card.

Hell yeah congrats. No easy feat to top:
images

This is because her striking is shit.

Think Ritu will win the tourney, as Stamp is improving with her ground game but has no confidence yet on the ground.
Stamp has a very good stand-up but takes her time looking for the good shots and taking her time will lead Ritu to keeping her on the ground smothering her in a boring ass-fight.

I just hope Stamp keeps up learning BJJ and wrestling.. someday she will be good.

Angela Lee will beat Ritu no problem as her BJJ is stellar, though not Michelle Nicolini level. Angela has improved a lot in stand-up so Michelle Nicolini stands no chance with her, and Stamp not have the stand-up pace of Angela Lee so will be taken down.

Sad as I love Stamp and her being Thai my wife likes her too. But she will lose in a sad fight to Ritu. None of this tourney will be worth watching. And even an upset would be boring.

Think Ritu will win the tourney, as Stamp is improving with her ground game but has no confidence yet on the ground.
Stamp has a very good stand-up but takes her time looking for the good shots and taking her time will lead Ritu to keeping her on the ground smothering her in a boring ass-fight.

I just hope Stamp keeps up learning BJJ and wrestling.. someday she will be good.

Angela Lee will beat Ritu no problem as her BJJ is stellar, though not Michelle Nicolini level. Angela has improved a lot in stand-up so Michelle Nicolini stands no chance with her, and Stamp not have the stand-up pace of Angela Lee so will be taken down.

Sad as I love Stamp and her being Thai my wife likes her too. But she will lose in a sad fight to Ritu. None of this tourney will be worth watching. And even an upset would be boring.
Which is why I wish Itsuki didn't get sick so she could have fought and likely beat her. Phogat fighting anyone is boring and if she wins the tourney by just laying and praying to a decision. That will be the saddest thing ever..

Which is why I wish Itsuki didn't get sick so she could have fought and likely beat her. Phogat fighting anyone is boring and if she wins the tourney by just laying and praying to a decision. That will be the saddest thing ever..

Agreed Android 18 & Ham out they do not have a 'show' anymore.

Hopefully One can bounce back next year.

ONE has really tightened up their heavyweight division since the days of Vera being champ. Actually contenders instead of scrapping together bodies to make him look good. If Anatoly Malykhin fights for the title next I could see Kirill fighting Ji Won Kang for the next shot.

Agreed Android 18 & Ham out they do not have a 'show' anymore.

Hopefully One can bounce back next year.
They should be able to bounce back. Hopefully we get Sexyama and Aoki next year. I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Back