ONE Championship is a wrestle wet dream

Lets' be real here, Askren was ragdolling those boys because they only have the basics of wrestling down there in Asia, if you're a standup fighter like sage Northcutt you're gonna have a really tough time beating any of the guys down there, most of theme grew up chopping down banna trees since they were like 8. Askren should have stayed down there, most ufc fighters have a wrestling background or are at least very proficient at it.

The current champion Abbasov is a solid wrestler, the next contender is unbeaten standout wrestler James Nakashima, who will get the tittle shot after dominating another strong wrestler in Yushin Okami

Not entirely true. Askren's division actually has more wrestlers than others.

The current champ Kiamrian Abbasov, Yushin Okami, James Nagashima.

Unfortunately these guys weren't on the scene when Askren was there.

The only wrestling style fighter Askren fought was Agilan Thani, a Malaysian prospect who is decent.
(Won a narrow decision over old man Sexyama and lost a narrow decision to old man Okami)

Thani is more of a bjj fighter, thats his base. Wrestle to take the fight to the ground obviously but is not that good of a wrestler. He is very strong though

He is a better wrestler and by far a better Striker! You know nothing unless it comes from Rogan or Ariel.....simply just a neck beard Sherdoger who has never competed in his life...is that about right? What level are you in WOW? Sir Salvadore the round...lol
In 17 years of combat sports experience I learned that is not that hard to look good fighting cans like Terryl Fortuna does.
And I have a perfectly shaved beard. I look good my friend.

In 17 years of combat sports experience I learned that is not that hard to look good fighting cans like Terryl Fortuna does.
And I have a perfectly shaved beard. I look good my friend.

17 years playing video games like mortal combat does not count, Sir Salvador the round! Lol

Bro, u have no idea what to look for then. Tyrell Fortune is the best wrestler in all of MMA in the HW division. Those who know wrestling all say that. His last 2 fights where against guys who coukd KO the rest of the Bellator HW Division....your 17 years of Jeet Kwon Do or Thai Chi-Ninjitsu
Should at least tell you Tyrell has the best boxing technique in the whole HW MMA scene as well......but, sir Salvador the round, you do not see it....So, you probably sit at home playnig WOW and parating what Joe Rogan says! Am I Close? Lol

Yes, yes, you think guys like Country. Mitrione, Kongo are way better....lol, then u are cluless my sherdoger friend.

17 years playing video games like mortal combat does not count, Sir Salvador the round! Lol

Bro, u have no idea what to look for then. Tyrell Fortune is the best wrestler in all of MMA in the HW division. Those who know wrestling all say that. His last 2 fights where against guys who coukd KO the rest of the Bellator HW Division....your 17 years of Jeet Kwon Do or Thai Chi-Ninjitsu
Should at least tell you Tyrell has the best boxing technique in the whole HW MMA scene as well......but, sir Salvador the round, you do not see it....So, you probably sit at home playnig WOW and parating what Joe Rogan says! Am I Close? Lol

Yes, yes, you think guys like Country. Mitrione, Kongo are way better....lol, then u are cluless my sherdoger friend.
Everything you wrote is incorrect.

How does Terryl Fortuno penis taste? I mean.. you are either him, his manager or the guy who blows him.

Everything you wrote is incorrect.

How does Terryl Fortuno penis taste? I mean.. you are either him, his manager or the guy who blows him.

How very WOW mined reply that was.....what other HW just in Bellator throws streight
punches, moves their head, and moves their feet as they punch? Try O Sir Salvador the Round! 0 throw jabs as well!

And do use google and see who is calling the best Wrestler in MMA HW div today! Just about all the wrestling sites are.....

Again, Sir Salvador the Round, go back to WOW! You know nothing!

How very WOW mined reply that was.....what other HW just in Bellator throws streight
punches, moves their head, and moves their feet as they punch? Try O Sir Salvador the Round! 0 throw jabs as well!

And do use google and see who is calling the best Wrestler in MMA HW div today! Just about all the wrestling sites are.....

Again, Sir Salvador the Round, go back to WOW! You know nothing!
Dude... you are hilarious. Come back when Teryl beats someone in the top 70 of the rankings.

Back