One Championship had some serious high level fights yesterday

Those names are epic
Brazilians have nothing on the Thai for made up names

"I'm gonna name myself after a whiskey"
GettyImages-1128438729.jpg

"Bitch please"
9ip1EpE.png

ONE sucks, Muay Thai sucks, kickboxing is fun to watch but the athleticism and techical skills of "top" kickboxers is embarrassing. Boxing is the only serious professional combat sport

ONE's Muay Thai and Kickboxing fights are top notch and they have some of the best talent in the world, but their MMA sucks and fighters are badly matched up.

MT and KB is genuinely better than MMA to watch tbh. These guys would absolutely demolish every single UFC fighter when it comes to standup.
ONE's MMA lighter weight classes are stacked, they have #1 P4P Demetrious Johnson, Bibiano Fernandes, etc.

ONE's Muay Thai and Kickboxing fights are top notch and they have some of the best talent in the world, but their MMA sucks and fighters are badly matched up.

MT and KB is genuinely better than MMA to watch tbh. These guys would absolutely demolish every single UFC fighter when it comes to standup.
Agreed, send whoever top UFC guy over to ONE SuperSeries and they are banged out. Always been a K1/stand up fan more so than MMA so it’s truly been a blessing what ONE has done.

ONE sucks, Muay Thai sucks, kickboxing is fun to watch but the athleticism and techical skills of "top" kickboxers is embarrassing. Boxing is the only serious professional combat sport
What’s it like being mentally challenged?

A serious sport where every top boxer stacks their records with bums and never fight top competition? Sure. Very serious.

'oh no weird names i cant pronounce, must be shit and lets make fun of it'.
- sherdog morons 2020.

Back