ONE Championship finances: Accumulated losses skyrocket to $126 million

FRB must be angling for a free trip to Singapore.
FRB went with Askren to Singapore years ago for ONE. It reminds me when he was hyping up FloCombat and some guy on Sherdog was promoting WSOF Global to a crazy degree.

if you believe that, I have some bitcoin you can invest in

hurry send me all your money before it closes
Hold on to it, the fixed supply of bitcoin is a great hedge in these times, inflation and market volatility. Bitcoin has been more stable than the stock market recently. It's great to diversify your savings with, you see a lot of insitutions and hedge funds buying in too which will help stabilize it. Dont invest in alt coins though.

OneFC's revenue for the full 2018 year was about $26.5 million after converting to USD. That is the equivalent of about 400k UFC PPV buys. In other words a typical UFC PPV event brings in a year's worth of One FC revenue.

Having said that according to the articles One FC did not take out massive loans to cover the losses. OneFC convinced investors to give them money and in return the investors get an ownership stake. OneFC probably did the lay-offs because the new investors required them to shape up and start turning around a profit. Nobody is going to invest in a company and just let it lose all of their money.

It is good news that they don't need to worry about making massive interest payments on debt. They should be around for quite some time. I hope Rizin can stick around as well.

I was just about to post this.

A lot of people crap on Bloody Elbow, but they have a few great writers.

John Nash is the only person in the so-called MMA media who does detailed reporting on the finances of the promoters.

a-beautiful-mind-john-nash-dead.jpg

OneFC's revenue for the full 2018 year was about $26.5 million after converting to USD. That is the equivalent of about 400k UFC PPV buys. In other words a typical UFC PPV event brings in a year's worth of One FC revenue.
Bunch of that also seems to be barter, so not exactly money as such.

Back